User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 08:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > bd rb movie reencodes that succeed or fail archive
Show topics

Forums
Forums
BD RB Movie Reencodes That Succeed or Fail Archive
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
27. September 2009 @ 19:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just read first post:

movies that I rencoded to bd9 are ocean's twelve and ocean's trirteen region a(both) decrypted with AnyDVDHD 6.5.8.7 and burned on a sony optiarc ad-7240s, I did not try to play the discs on my bd drives on my pc so I can't offer any info concerning that, but on the sony bdp-s360 they loaded quick, and played fine - no suttering, pixilating, or other problems video or audio. fw in the sony bdp-s360 is ver.002.

I will get better at this...

JAZZ-BLUES-PEACE...GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. September 2009 @ 08:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
I have encountered a new error from Microsoft. When I am using BD-RB to compress the 41Gb Wolverine bluray down to a 25Gb file, I receive a x264 error from Microsoft. I am doing movie only mode, and it gets about 20 seconds into the encoding process and then that's when the Microsoft window pops up.

To binmax, This is probably not the answer you're looking for but it is on topic. I did Wolverine backed up on a Verbatim DL disc and it seems to have worked fine and I didn't get an error from Microsoft. I did do full backup as opposed to movie only and I haven't watched it yet but but the BD-RB process went to it's completion.

Quote:
As much as I try I can't find a way to fit TV's into this scenario.

Well...... you couldn't watch any of this stuff without a TV or monitor.....

including Vols and playoff games since you brought it up, but even I can't tie in nachos.

GO VOLS !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. September 2009 @ 08:57

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
28. September 2009 @ 17:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
I have encountered a new error from Microsoft. When I am using BD-RB to compress the 41Gb Wolverine bluray down to a 25Gb file, I receive a x264 error from Microsoft.
Do you have Windows Media Center 11 installed? If not do so and then try again.

"Please Read!!! Post your questions only in This Thread or they will go unanswered:

Help with development of BD RB: Donations at: http://www.jdobbs.com/
tmnatr3
_
28. October 2009 @ 19:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Movies I have backed up successfully to a 25gb bd-r:

The Matrix
Dawn of the Dead (original)
Hellboy 2
The Doors
The Wrestler
There Will Be Blood
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
12 Monkeys
Children of Men
Starship Troopers
X-men 2
Kill Bill 1 and 2
Apocalypto
Oldboy
Shawshank Redemption
The Incredible Hulk
I Love You Man
Cloverfield
Planet Terror
Sin City
Advertisement
_
__

_
VADER144
_
17. November 2009 @ 17:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone,
I just downloaded the latest beta version of Bd Re builder
I have an Intel quad core system with a 500 gig hard drive
and 8 gigs of ram.
Anyhow, I tried copying Transformers 2 and found that the first attempt copied the video files perfectly but the audio was out of sync.
Than after I downloaded the media splitter the video came out all pixelated but the sound was in sync.

Has anyone tried copying transformers 2 in blu ray successfully with BD re builder
Thanks

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > bd rb movie reencodes that succeed or fail archive

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork