User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 13:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > high resolution audio > ac3 5.1 sound using vlc
Show topics

Forums
Forums
AC3 5.1 sound using VLC
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bobchew
_
8. May 2010 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well to some people theyre the same as some isp phone companies like tmobile are also my internet providers..
Advertisement
_
__
bobchew
_
8. May 2010 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so i pay them for phone calls and my net usage..but cos of this BPI deal they're cracking down on piracy but using bandwith as an excuse to limit everyone
bobchew
_
8. May 2010 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i thought i had replied to this thread ..?? most phone companies are same as isp so i pay for phone calls and net usage..but because of this BPI deal theyve been cracking down on piracy but using bandwith as an excuse..so before long everyone will be subject to 1gb per month..
bobchew
_
8. May 2010 @ 19:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
but to make money the'll still want to cram in lots more users to profit by..so what will happen? they'll have to limit yet again..and again..
_
8. May 2010 @ 20:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I may need to get a different build I don't see those KMplayer options I'm using Windows 7, and when I click on km to update it says I have the latest gonna check it out. Mobile Phone Internet sucks bad its really meant for basic users if you want real fast Internet Time Warner Road Runner, even AT&T DSL or 4G laptop Connect, are good. I hear bad things about Comcast. Whats really funny is every service toots their horn about how fast and do u want more speed so if they start throttling here in the U.S. they will lose customers thats why Comcast only does it in areas they have no competition.

pokin'around
bobchew
_
8. May 2010 @ 20:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well in actual fact my tmob isp were ok.dont forget you can use your mobile as a modem and i was getting good results..quite anazing at times..but this BPI deal theyve signed and pushed through is being used as excuse to limit people,,but charge more,,like cramming 400 people in train compartmnt by chucking out 20 comfotable people..i dont get how this bandwith stuff works..if a person goes online then pulls down say 100mb then comes back days later to get another part then thers a gap in between where others can go online to browse or something..so its not continuous.. a mate suggest something odd as it implies that because you have pulled down 100mb its left some 'dent' or something in the bandwith spectrum ??? i wish someone would explain it to me as it sounds like cobblers to me.
Advertisement
_
__

_
bobchew
_
10. May 2010 @ 13:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok about this KMplayer well am NOT impressed..why? ok after trying out the audio capture option' it couldnt figure out an encoder for the saved audio..then i had exception errors splatterd across the screen..it was reboot time...that bad..

Related links
Download the latest AC3 Filter from here. It's 100% freeware and you need it in order to play 5.1 DivX movies!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
how to convert 2 channel ac3 to 6 channel 1 8. June 2014 Audio
Converting a Danish DTS audio format to AC3 6 30. April 2014 Audio
DTS to AC3 5.1 10 18. October 2012 Convert DVD to another format
Getting AC3 to play in WMP 12 15. September 2012 Windows - Software discussion
Trying to properly watch a AC3 Dolby Digital, 5.1 film using 2.1 speakers 1 18. June 2012 Video playback problems
m2ts to x264+AC3 7 13. May 2012 Convert video to another format
convert AVCHD with TrueHD/AC3 for portable devices 1 8. May 2012 Convert video to another format
TS with ac3, 5.1 on the ps3 with real 5.1? 1 16. January 2012 PS3 - Modding & Hacking
Help Applying Dynamic Range Compression to AC3 File 1 14. September 2011 Audio
avi with ac3 2 22. August 2011 Video - Everything else

afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > high resolution audio > ac3 5.1 sound using vlc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork