User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 22:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > faq: questions about afterdawn.com -- site, company and servers.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
FAQ: Questions about AfterDawn.com -- site, company and servers.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
22. July 2006 @ 08:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[Post Deleted]

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. July 2011 @ 10:40

Advertisement
_
__
kiiveri

1 product review
_
2. October 2006 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this is one of the best sites i know, but i have been thinking where comes name afterdawn?
_
2. October 2006 @ 07:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
good question...
_
26. January 2007 @ 06:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How do i close "my profile" for this site?????
REAM
Suspended permanently
_
24. March 2007 @ 07:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
when you say that the ads have made you stable in the fiancial department, does that mean you are making a profit (how eversmall). if so, who takes the profit, or is it used to upgrade the system when needed?
_
16. May 2007 @ 23:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quick Question Ive noticed some people have the ability to Edit posts, how is this done?
ddp
_
17. May 2007 @ 08:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do you see what looks like a pencil & paper to the right of the "report an offensive post button" on top of your post?
_
17. May 2007 @ 16:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry I'm Blind, Thanx
ddp
_
17. May 2007 @ 19:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
teach & learn
_
13. July 2007 @ 12:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how do you delete your own forum room
ddp
_
13. July 2007 @ 15:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
forum room? do you mean thread?
_
4. January 2008 @ 12:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey, can you please tell me how to put a picture into the signature because when I put a link for the pic the link shows but theres no pic. Thanks alot for making this great site =p
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. January 2008 @ 14:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ps2_dude:
Hey, can you please tell me how to put a picture into the signature because when I put a link for the pic the link shows but theres no pic. Thanks alot for making this great site =p
Upload your signature and then take the URL ending in .jpg, .png etc.

try http://tinypic.com

then, go to edit your signature and type this in the field:

[img]http://www.whatever.com/mysigurlgoeshere.jpg[/img]

1 product review
_
5. January 2008 @ 00:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ps2_dude:
Try starting a new thread with your question as this is about the site, not uploading sigs. Try here, only do it from your account settings as described by ripper.

AfterDawn Addict
_
5. January 2008 @ 05:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yay for Loco
_
6. January 2008 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for this great info and fast replys. I'll try it out
Quote:
Try starting a new thread with your question
I don't need to make one now because of these great replys
Quote:
try http://tinypic.com

Thanks Ripper for this handy website =)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. January 2008 @ 05:49

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. January 2008 @ 09:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No problem

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > faq: questions about afterdawn.com -- site, company and servers.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork