User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > ask any xbox question and it shall be answered ! here
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Ask any XBOX question and it shall be answered ! HERE
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dakii
_
2. July 2011 @ 12:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a modded xbox 360 and am unable to access my user account. the message says something to the effect that it must be recovered and the dashboard must be updated to complete the recovery. is there any way to recover my user account online on my computer and then put it back on my xbox? the firmware is modded. lt 1.9

d2

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. July 2011 @ 23:08

Advertisement
_
__
timmaboy97
_
9. July 2011 @ 15:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can microsoft and sony work together and tell me which system is better and don't just say xbox
Sifl
_
19. July 2011 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by timmaboy97:
can microsoft and sony work together and tell me which system is better and don't just say xbox
if you are talking about the newest gen systems they both have there advantages, but al in all i would still say the ps3 is more powerful and going to be on the market longer, so you will get more new games in the long run, but there are more high quality titles on the 360, but then again its nearing the end of its life. next e3 should be the anouncement ovf it replacement, that being said i thing the best video game system available at the moment is the 3ds
Sifl
_
19. July 2011 @ 15:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dakii:
i have a modded xbox 360 and am unable to access my user account. the message says something to the effect that it must be recovered and the dashboard must be updated to complete the recovery. is there any way to recover my user account online on my computer and then put it back on my xbox?
how is it modded, if its jtag-ed it can get a little complicated, if it just flashed,you will have to update, but check the update online to see what it does first, then you will need to flash it back to factory, update then re-flash with the newest flash pack. if there something i missed im sure someone will let us know
dakii
_
19. July 2011 @ 23:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Sifl:
Originally posted by dakii:
i have a modded xbox 360 and am unable to access my user account. the message says something to the effect that it must be recovered and the dashboard must be updated to complete the recovery. is there any way to recover my user account online on my computer and then put it back on my xbox?
how is it modded, if its jtag-ed it can get a little complicated, if it just flashed,you will have to update, but check the update online to see what it does first, then you will need to flash it back to factory, update then re-flash with the newest flash pack. if there something i missed im sure someone will let us know
its a firmware mod. lt 1.9 or whatever the latest is, i have a friend that does it for me.

d2
oluvinu
_
20. July 2011 @ 18:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello, i have a xbox 360 that in the process of flashing had shut off on me after it erased the bank and at the moment in process of writing bank. i had backed up the information from the Samsung OFW( official firm ware) i read the with fw toolbox 3.1 i can get the dvd key from the dvd drive......my question is ...

question:
1- where can i find or download FW Toolbox 3.1B??
i have tried xbins but cant figure it out and looked on web but only has release notes and people talking about it.

can anyone please please link me to "FW toolbox 3.1b" i want to see oif i have the dvd key within the OFW :)
oluvinu
_
20. July 2011 @ 18:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry for re-post :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. July 2011 @ 18:45

Sifl
_
21. July 2011 @ 14:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by oluvinu:
hello, i have a xbox 360 that in the process of flashing had shut off on me after it erased the bank and at the moment in process of writing bank. i had backed up the information from the Samsung OFW( official firm ware) i read the with fw toolbox 3.1 i can get the dvd key from the dvd drive......my question is ...

question:
1- where can i find or download FW Toolbox 3.1B??
i have tried xbins but cant figure it out and looked on web but only has release notes and people talking about it.

can anyone please please link me to "FW toolbox 3.1b" i want to see oif i have the dvd key within the OFW :)
hey pm if you want a link to "FW toolbox 4.8" just uploaded it to mega
oluvinu
_
21. July 2011 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, thx I figured it out last night on forums ..took about over an hour before I got it and can find the dvdkey with jungle flasher.

Do you knew how to un brick a bad flag samsung ms28 drive? I now have the dvd key :)
andycoy
_
18. August 2011 @ 22:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i bought gta 4's two add ons on the xbox marketplace but since then, i have moved and am not connected to the internet anymore. is there anyway to play them without being connected to the internet? they are downloaded on my hard drive the option just isnt coming up when i put in the gta 4 disk.
angle123
_
21. August 2011 @ 10:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have another question.Can the earlier Xbox 360 arcade or elite play all the Xbox 360 games released after the launch of Xbox 360 slim?
Don't call it silly,it's just for confirmation.
_
13. September 2011 @ 00:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i just got it back up and running loaded all the files back 2 it
because i had files corrupted because of the 500gb thing
after i reformatted it i went to update it to a new xbmc by switching folders i did that and rebooted and it only loads the xbox logo then a black screen and stays there
i tried to ftp into it but not happening
tried opening the dvd tray not happening
and i dont think the fan is running also the light is orange thats on the front

i have the 5gb hdd with the mod on it
also if i maybe for a slight chance named the folder xbm instead of xbmc this is fix able rite
and if so how and if the mod gets reinstalled would it erase everything
like my movies and music
is there a way to use my desktop to read and write on the hdd
_
13. September 2011 @ 04:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i know its my fault now
the default.xbe inside the dash is named default2.xbe for some odd reason
how can i fix this issue
Omarox
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. December 2011 @ 04:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does Xbox live like online experiences works in North africa especially Tunisia??
Advertisement
_
__

_
Jaacqquieee
_
26. December 2011 @ 03:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can I store a saved xbox game onto my external drive until I get an xbox hard drive?
I've googled everything I could. My parents bought me an xbox for Christmas from Game stop, along with Halo Anniversary and Skyrim.

The used xbox doesn't have a hard drive on the top and I can't save any games because of it. I have a Seagate USB hard drive, 250gb for my comp. If I plug it in to the back of my xbox, could I save my game play onto there and then once I get a hard drive, continue my saved game from my external drive and save a new one over my hard drive? I just want to be able to play them until I get it within a few days or so. Then once I pop it in on the top. I can start saving off that instead of my USB drive.

If this is confusing at all ask questions. I'm really eager to play. Thank you!

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > ask any xbox question and it shall be answered ! here

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork