User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 02:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > bugfix detail
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Bugfix detail
  Jump to:

Posted Message
windtrade
_
15. June 2005 @ 08:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
The new version also includes the following bugfixes:
-Fix for DVDs created with DVDlab(Pro)
Is there a problem in DVDLab creating flawed or invalid DVD files or is the problem within RatDVD being able to interpret a valid DVDLab DVD containing some unusual yet legal coding?

I've been using DVDLab and hope all the movies I've authored are not crap. They seem to play fine so far.

thx
milfzor
_
17. June 2005 @ 20:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im not sure the exact details as to why ratdvd couldnt handle the dvdlab outputs, but its got NOTHING to do with dvdlab being in any way out of dvd spec or anything like that....was just a small flaw and its fixed now anyhow ;)
marcus23
_
20. June 2005 @ 10:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes I agree with milfzor.

Health Related Discussion at: http://www.steadyhealth.com
Advertisement
_
__

_
windtrade
_
20. June 2005 @ 11:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks. I just wanted to check that all my DVD-Lab authored discs are as problem free as possible. They play fine for me but you never know about the hundreds of other players out there.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > bugfix detail

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork