User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 01:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > videos to psp
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Videos to PSP
  Jump to:

Posted Message
MySpcWhr
_
18. June 2005 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ya im new to the whole "Hacking the PSP" thing and i was wondering how do you get videos from your computer to your PSP. like my street racing videos on Warez?

Motorola v600
Sony PSP (+.[____]·:·)
Sony Home Theater
Sony PS2
Advertisement
_
__
_
19. June 2005 @ 16:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah you can just get psp video 9, it is free and will convert you videos into psp format.
GNATMAN
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
19. June 2005 @ 17:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
or you can check out the nice Nero recode 2 thing that has been going around.
I got this link from this site and it works really well and is very easy to follow
http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/encode_files_for_psp_nero...
MySpcWhr
_
19. June 2005 @ 21:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you guys it was bugging me not being able to figure that out. works great. i want to get a 1G memory stick but they are kinda expensive. all i have for now is a 512mb. good enough for now :D

Motorola v600
Sony PSP (+.[____]·:·)
Sony Home Theater
Sony PS2
Xstation3
Suspended permanently
_
19. June 2005 @ 21:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
definitely use psp video 9 for the easiest video encoding. personally i would use Nero recode since it has more options and stuff.

So what if I'm 13 years old!
For expert help on modding, visit http://webpages.charter.net/modchipzone/ .
AfterDawn Addict

23 product reviews
_
21. June 2005 @ 13:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Easiest way to encode videos to psp is with rapiz encoder. You can define video bitrate, audio bitrate, resolution and fps manually. Yeah, other programs can do this too but this is the easiest way.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. June 2005 @ 13:38

Advertisement
_
__

_
Desiboi92
Suspended permanently
_
22. June 2005 @ 09:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
On PSP video 9, you can make the files even a smaller size when converting them by pressig new job, quality profile and picking Mono 48 KBPS (the first one on top). Its just as good quality and you can fit more.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELP?
Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > videos to psp

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork