User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 02:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > i'm just confused!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
I'm Just Confused!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kittycow
_
19. June 2005 @ 23:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, i have my psp, a wireless router thing, nba street, nfsu rivals, and tiger woods. i have a working connection on my psp but i just can't seem to get online to play people. it searches for people but it never finds any. are my games not compatible w/ wireless? is my Psp messed up? Am i really stupid for not know how to do this? I DONT KNOW!!!!!

(ok, i know this has been posted like fifty times but i never understand the answers, im really slow, lol. please use short words and terms a complete idiot can understand.)

-A Desperate PSP fan
Advertisement
_
__
_
20. June 2005 @ 05:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
IS you wlan button on, that is the one that looks like the power switch, but is on the other side, and have you set up the connection under infrastructer in the menu?

http://pspcrack.tk/
"Rarely is the question asked; is our childern learning?" - G.W.Bush
kittycow
_
20. June 2005 @ 11:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yup, i did infastructure mode and it finds my like wireless router connection and the switch is on but i still cant figure it out
kittycow
_
20. June 2005 @ 11:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and when i say online i dont meen playing people from across the room, i meen online online, lol
GNATMAN
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. June 2005 @ 13:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey to play people "online" there is a program that you have to download...that Wifi connection onl allows you to play your friends that might be in the same area...now right now im not sure of the link but i will try to find it for you.
kittycow
_
21. June 2005 @ 14:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
o, thanx, but how do u put it on ur psp? do u use a usb cable or (if u have wipeout pure) do u get it directly through ur psp (on the intrenet?)
Bloodust
_
25. June 2005 @ 07:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
N no no go o this website: www.xbconnect.com then follow the instructions to play online with your psp

( note this is an xbox online prograM but also used to play psp online :)

hope this helps
Advertisement
_
__

_
mrkorn
_
25. June 2005 @ 10:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just got my psp from canada it is top class i no it plays english games but will it play english umd films???
Thanks
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > i'm just confused!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork