User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 22:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > how do i transfer songs and videos to my psp?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
how do i transfer songs and videos to my PSP?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Skywitit
_
22. June 2005 @ 18:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey guys where can i find nero recode 2,and also how can i transfer the files to the PSP,and for songs how can i transfer the songs to the PSP with the high bit rate? do i need a program?
Advertisement
_
__
AxFactor
_
22. June 2005 @ 19:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well first you gotta hook up ur PSP to the computer, then when ur in create a file and name it PSP and in the create another file named music or video or whatever ur putting into it and that's how that goes. the best program to use if u need to convert video is PSP Video 9.

Antec 900
AMD Athlon X2 4800+
Asus A8N-SLI Premium
BFG 8800 in SLI
4 GB Cosair Ram
Antec 550 Power Supply
4 500 GB Hard Drives
MySpcWhr
_
23. June 2005 @ 21:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well you need to start at a USB cable...then you can worry about the rest of the details but its all very simple

Motorola v600
Sony PSP (+.[____]·:·)
Sony Home Theater
Sony PS2
Desiboi92
Suspended permanently
_
24. June 2005 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
there's something called reading provided instructions!!!!!!!!!!

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELP?
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
25. June 2005 @ 12:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
check this out

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/204176#1107236

i got sick of posts like these myself, so instead of constanly telling them how, and how to read directions, so i made that guide.

http://pspcrack.tk/
"Rarely is the question asked; is our childern learning?" - G.W.Bush
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > how do i transfer songs and videos to my psp?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork