User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 15:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > xbox 360 with intel dual-core
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox 360 with intel dual-core
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gumbowie
_
16. July 2005 @ 04:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
xbox360 are puting in dual-core the 360 is going to have 64 bit edition

Intel® Itanium® 2 Dual-Core Processor
4QTR, 2005

cores running at 3.2 GHz each

9 billion dot product operations per second

10 MB of embedded DRAM
48-way parallel floating-point dynamically scheduled shader pipelines
Unified shader architecture

512 MB of 700 MHz GDDR3 RAM
Unified memory architecture

22.4 GB/s memory interface bus bandwidth
256 GB/s memory bandwidth to EDRAM
21.6 GB/s front-side bus

there u have it for xbox 360

Intel Core 2 E6300 1.8ghz = 2.79ghz
Gigabyte Motherboard GA-945GM-S2
Display Card NVIDIA Geforce 7600gt 7 series
Memory 2 gig DDR2
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP and vista Rc1
Hardrive 120 Gig sata 7500RPM x2 Xp Home
80 Gig sata2 7500rpm 8 Meg cache vista
Sound Card Realtek HD Audio rear output
Dvb T300 Tv card tuner With media center edition
Advertisement
_
__
Daniel_G
Suspended permanently
_
16. July 2005 @ 10:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wrong forum kid...

ad_buddies java irc applet : http://adbuddies.ccsau.com/
gumbowie
_
16. July 2005 @ 21:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Xbox360 is better then play station 3

Memory 2 gig DDR2
bobby1989
_
17. July 2005 @ 10:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Pretty funny you would say that when neither system has came out yet.

I also thinks it's funny when someone like you says xbox 360 is going to better better than playstation3, when every spec of the ps3 is better than what xbox 360 is going to offer.

Your just mad cause ps2 kicked xbox's ass in the market and ps3 is going to do it again.
_
18. July 2005 @ 08:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
its typical of a brainwashed american loving microsoft idoit to say that, and purposly put this in the ps3 forum.

http://pspcrack.tk/
"Rarely is the question asked; is our childern learning?" - G.W.Bush
fried_p
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
28. July 2005 @ 19:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
man, these stupid x box nerds. Halo has caused them to become fat, game obsessed couch potatoes with no lives and now all they want to do is sit at home, make nerdy clans and play halo. Dear god, u nerds get a life. Ps 3 truly is better in almost every aspect. Go back to playin halo gumbowie and u can go make urself a shrine to bill gates, decorate it with flowers, but some microsoft software n ur x-box beside it(with halo) ,put a picture of bill gates in the middle and start worship that shrine.
_
28. July 2005 @ 19:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL. You guys make me laugh. Of course the PS3 is gonna be better. This time PS3 is putting more stuff into their console.
halo360
_
29. July 2005 @ 05:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@gumbowie
the specs you have are wrong
Quote:
Intel® Itanium® 2 Dual-Core Processor
4QTR, 2005
the xbox360 is using IBM and not intel.
Quote:
its typical of a brainwashed american loving microsoft idoit to say that, and purposly put this in the ps3 forum.
you should start buying american stuff we lose like when ever a sony thing is sold. look a car sales japanese cars are selling better in america and more american company have to cut down money speent(lost jobs).

xbox360.im going to get AOE3 every one should buy one when it comes out.
_
4. August 2005 @ 19:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
you should start buying american stuff we lose like when ever a sony thing is sold. look a car sales japanese cars are selling better in america and more american company have to cut down money speent(lost jobs).
That's not true. The United States government imposes taxes on imported goods for just that reason. It's called a tariff. As for the cars, American cars are horrible. Hondas and Toyotas are much better =).

moguo25
_
5. August 2005 @ 02:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's not true. The United States government imposes taxes on imported goods for just that reason. It's called a tariff. As for the cars, American cars are horrible. Hondas and Toyotas are much better =).

My thoughts exactly, I can't stand American cars, give me a Nissan or Toyota anyday
xboxmj
Suspended permanently
_
5. August 2005 @ 05:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how many anti americans are in this forum? Liez4loe nobody brainwashed us. Without United States Of America, England will be ruled by Hitler, and you will be living in Hitlertown (I guess thats better than having a queen that dont do s*** for a living)

God Bless America
halo360
_
7. August 2005 @ 11:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
japanese cars are ugly. the dodge cars and turks are better then f*gota.

halo360
_
7. August 2005 @ 11:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
imposes taxes on imported goods for just that reason
the taxes is so little and it doesnt help unemplyment

HipN
_
8. August 2005 @ 08:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
japanese cars are ugly. the dodge cars and turks are better then f*gota.

I would rather have a ugly but good car than a car thats nice and horrible

Sony PS2 (Playstation 2) Slimline (V12) GH-035-71
Sony Playstion 2 Region: NTSC (North America - USA and Canada)
DVD-/+R: Verbatim DVD-/+R 1x-8x 4.7GB MCC and PRO-DATA DVD-R 4x 4.7GB
DMS4 Lite Modchip + ToxicBIOS Ver. 1.3 + Possible Fix
Dual Shock Controller
Dual Shock 2 Controller
8MD Memory Card

Burner: Sony DVD RW DW-D26A
Software: DVDDecrypter, Nero, and Alcohol 120%
dan1677
_
12. August 2005 @ 07:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sheesh. I don't tend to get offended ever. But a post here has really p*ssed me off. Whoever said that without the U.S. us English would all be speaking German is a total idiot. Did you study history? The biggest failing of the Third Reich was that they attacked too many fronts and left there own troops cut off without supplies. Hitler was also mentally unstable. Their biggest biggest mistake being Russia. So even if the U.S. had not helped there is a very good chance that we would still be speaking English. If history has taught us anything it's that occupations never work. I don't hate American's either I respect individuals who deserve it. Please don't post sensless drivvle that may offend.

My rig: Intel Q9650 3.0Ghz, ATI Radeon 4870 X2 2048Mb, 6Mb DDR2 6400 RAM, Asus Rampage Formula X48 Motherboard.
gumbowie
_
18. August 2005 @ 21:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
all you ps3 are nerds ps3 will suck go the xbox 360 Id software love the xbox 360 xbox strikes ps3 again hahahaha faggets

Memory 2 gig DDR2
moguo25
_
18. August 2005 @ 22:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Maybe you should learn to speak english?
ryder101
_
20. August 2005 @ 00:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
chinge su madre a todas las personas que le gusta a ps3
mallaug
_
23. August 2005 @ 05:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I agree with PS3 being better than xbox 360 but don't go bashing american cars, american domestic cars are way better looking imo and give you more bang for your buck in performance. I'm tired of seeing honda accords with big ass wings and a muffler it's freaking gay. Also Mustang usually blows all them away in perfomance read the turbo magazines!!! thats why PS2-GT4 game doesn't offer turbo on american cars because if they did they know most of the foreign cars would get smoked!

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
27. August 2005 @ 10:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well I'd have to say I prefer European cars even though I'm in America. I went there this summer, drove hundreds of kilometers, and had to fill the gas tank once or twice. Try driving a car that gets 19 MPG with the price of gas these days.v

I'll see you on Xbox Live...mike814
How to search--> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/232314
Related links
Download Xbox 360 trailers from AfterDawn's gaming site

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Microsoft finally discontinues Xbox 360 1 22. April 2016 News comments
Motorola unveils new series of Moto 360 smartwatches 2 5. September 2015 News comments
Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360 7 31. March 2015 News comments
Moto 360 coming soon in gold and with a new leather band? 1 1. November 2014 News comments
Buying 'Destiny' for PS3, Xbox 360? Bungie giving vouchers to upgrade to current gen for free 1 8. September 2014 News comments
Best Buy leaks Motorola Moto 360 price, specs, features 1 18. August 2014 News comments
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch 4 4. June 2014 News comments
Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP 6 2. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Dismantled my 360 to repair Disk Drive - Now Controllers won't sync (wired & wireless) 3 1. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Have 60GB hard drive on original 360, can put bigger hard drive in 60GB casing? 8 10. May 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > xbox 360 with intel dual-core

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork