User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 19:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > nero bad for dvd2one???
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Nero bad for dvd2one???
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cjwillie
Suspended permanently
_
9. February 2003 @ 06:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I heard nero is not the best software to use with dvd2one, what should be used then???
Advertisement
_
__
loaded
_
9. February 2003 @ 07:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK, this is an issue that the guys at Ahead (Nero software makers) and DVD2ONE are working on. Although I have a guide on this forum that uses Nero and works around the problems. Give it a go, or use the guide in the articles section with DVDecrypter, then use my Nero burn method.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/22280

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/3774.cfm

Paul.

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. February 2003 @ 07:06

sirmugen
_
10. February 2003 @ 07:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use Nero and its fine, I use the DVD movie icon. I never had a problem with any DVD player or PS2 Player.

sirmugen
loaded
_
11. February 2003 @ 00:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's the method :-)

Paul.

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?
Advertisement
_
__

_
Wizkid
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. February 2003 @ 00:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
In the manual you wrote Paul you say (and above too) you should use the DVD video icon in Nero.
I now used the UDF DVD-rom icon twice and it works fine on the PS2 and standalone player.
What's the difference and do I need to use the DVD video icon ???

Thanx in advance..

AfterDawn Addict
-guys with literally thousands of messages

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. February 2003 @ 00:59

Related links
Download Nero from here.
How to burn DVDs with Nero? Read our guide from here.
Support AfterDawn and purchase your copy of Nero from here!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
My Nero 6 OEM not compatable with Windows 8.1 4 2. June 2014 Windows - Software discussion
nero 2014 3 24. May 2014 Nero discussion
need to download Nero 9 5 9. May 2014 Nero discussion
read errors on disc verify in nero 12 2 3. May 2014 Nero discussion
I lose sound when I join files on Nero 12 Platinum? 9 29. April 2014 Nero discussion
Nero 12 activation 3 15. January 2014 Nero discussion
Help with NERO burning BluRay 2 22. December 2013 Nero discussion
DVD-DL Media keeps failing with Nero Platinum 12 6 7. December 2013 Nero discussion
A better way to burn Blu Ray disks...than using Nero! 3 30. October 2013 Blu-ray
which version of Nero to get for windows 7 OS ?? 2 26. October 2013 Nero discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > nero bad for dvd2one???

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork