User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 21:54
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > question about audio
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Question about audio
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gzeltser
_
13. September 2005 @ 09:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,

Can you choose the audio track you want to keep when there are 2 audio tracks in the same language (2ch and 6ch) ?
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. September 2005 @ 10:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes,but if you doing the whole disc, you may come out with extras with no sound.If your doing just movie only, then keeping the 6 ch is the best choice.

need help? read this thread first-->http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/183136
gzeltser
_
13. September 2005 @ 10:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK, I choose "movie and menu" but the output is with the 2 audio tracks. How can I coose only the 6ch ?
UncasMS
_
13. September 2005 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no matter which mode you use, you should always be able to choose your soundstream

depending on the skin you're using, it may be more (like in my Aqua-skin) or less obvious (like in the standard skin)

here for example you could simply check/uncheck the corresponding check-box:

in the standard skin you'll need to doubleclick in order to change/select/deselect them
(not very intuitive imho)
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. September 2005 @ 11:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice skin btw UncasMS I use that one myself,you can see everything.You created it didnt you?

need help? read this thread first-->http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/183136
gzeltser
_
13. September 2005 @ 11:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Great, Thank you for your help UncasMS.
I used your guide for RB and its fantastic !!!
Good work,
gil.
UncasMS
_
13. September 2005 @ 11:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ jim_dandy

yes, i created that skin, when skins were made possible with the 0.6x versions of dvd rebuilder

@ gzeltser

hope you get along
good luck!

@ both

thanx for your kind words
MovieDud
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. September 2005 @ 12:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@UncasMS, Hello friend. I love Rebuidler Pro and I've noticed the skin you use (actually you created it!) awe-some. Is it possible to get that skin for my own? If not I understand I was just wondering.
MovieDud
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. September 2005 @ 12:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can download several different skins here.
http://dvd-rb.dvd2go.org/modules.php?name=Downloads
put them in your "skins" folder and select them from rebuilder,"skins".

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. September 2005 @ 12:21

UncasMS
_
13. September 2005 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
a link has already been posted - thanx, jim_dandy

i must point out, however, that my current skins have a slight problem with the SETUP

during the development, dvd rebuilder has changed the way the graphic is being sized a couple of times

the last time i adopted my skins to this *problem* was end of last year

since then i havent been up2date to current changes in the sizing department

the setup will, therefore, look a little crippled

for your own convenience please use the standard skin for the setup and then change to any of my versions for the main window

maybe i will create an adopted version for rc1 sometime

enjoy the skin(s)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. September 2005 @ 12:50

MovieDud
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. September 2005 @ 13:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanx jim_dandy and UncasMS...much appreciated. I love this site and the team at AD. Everyone is willing to help one another. Again Thanx!
MovieDud
Advertisement
_
__

_
gzeltser
_
14. September 2005 @ 09:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you all, DVD RB did a goo job encoding the movie even that it was from 7.5G to 4.7 (LOTR The Two Towers), but I wonder if you can tell the difference of this encoding to the one i tried with CLONE DVD 2...

Again, Thanks for all the help :)

Gil
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > question about audio

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork