User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 16:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > sony playstaion 3.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Sony Playstaion 3.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
BilalAyub
_
16. September 2005 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Playstation 3 to be released in March 2006 in Japan. May- Rest of the World.

Package Contents:
Playstaion 3 Console
2X Dual Shock 3 Controllers
40GB Hard Disk Drive
128mb Memory Stick DUO Pro.
2X Rechargable Lithium Ion Battery Packs.

70,450 Yen
$580 USD
£399.99 GBP
600 EUROS
Advertisement
_
__
BilalAyub
_
16. September 2005 @ 11:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sony Playstaion 3 Major Game List:

Devil May Cry 4 (2006)
The Getaway 3 (2007)
Tekken 6 (2006)
Winning Eleven 10/Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (2006)
Final Fantasy XIII (2007/2008)
Grand Theft Auto 4 (2006)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (late 2006/early2007)
Vision Gran Turismo 5 (2007)
Formula One 2006 (2006)
Killzone 3 (2006)
Shenmue 3 (2006)
Viirtua Fighter 5 (2006/2007)
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
16. September 2005 @ 14:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
£399.99 GBP

No ones gonna buy that ish over here! that price is going to have to drop right down after the Next console comes out!

The PS1 didnt sell too good when it was £559.99 GBP.
Two controllers, they must be cheap!

Half the games look good inleast! I hink the PS3 will have too much crap packed into it, most people buy it just to play games! But soon people will buy them just to play blueRay movies just like the PS2 as a DVD player!
_
17. September 2005 @ 10:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Solaray...do you EVER shut up?

In CND it's $670 around that.

And when you say Grand Theft Auto 4...do you mean a remake or after SA?
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
17. September 2005 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Naaa Foool i dont shut up im here to oppose you Fool!!!!
Sony make common crap! and its likely to be atlest 400 GBP where i live and Yes thats way too much for some people, on average thats half of someones monthly pay here! I think sony put too much pointless stuff in it! not eveyone will make sue of the hard drive, they should do it seperately! some people dont want all that fuss they just want to play games nothing more nothing less!

The Ps3 will sell eventually when BlueRay movies takes over DVD movies.
DarthMaul
Suspended permanently
_
17. September 2005 @ 16:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no one is goin 2 buy a system which cost 700$ canadian not me 4 sure

I am your brother
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
18. September 2005 @ 04:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They will have to drop the price in the first 3 months it will go down by $100 - $150, especially if the 360 has the similar power and eveyone is hyped up over the REVs controller
DarthMaul
Suspended permanently
_
18. September 2005 @ 09:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well i think the ps3 is gunna cost more because it actually has a blu ray reader and those are expencive and maybe sony may have tricks up there sleve

I am your brother
BilalAyub
_
18. September 2005 @ 09:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the blu ray drive costs sony £90-100. and they will make all their money from games and accesories. they lose money when they make a ps3.
DarthMaul
Suspended permanently
_
18. September 2005 @ 10:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
100URO IS LIKE LIKE 250$ CANADIAN $
sry for caps

I am your brother
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
18. September 2005 @ 11:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How is the public going to react to blueRay Movies???? when eveyone has already baught a DVD player/recorder and most people (except for me) cant see the MPEG squares on the screen!
Sony dont seem focused on games, nobody wants a media centre! if i want to play a CD, i play it on my cd player, if i want to watch a dvd i watch it on a dvd player, if i want to surf the net i use my computer!!

And eventho sony is loosing money (like Nintendo and Microsoft) {till the manufacturers lower the cost of production} its too much BS!
they should scrap the Blueray and the Hard drive and just make a games console!
DarthMaul
Suspended permanently
_
18. September 2005 @ 12:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well in 2-3 years blu rays gunna be more popular n pll will be demanding them

I am your brother
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
18. September 2005 @ 13:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
True but then people will be buying PS# as BlueRay plaers,,,They did a survey in the UK and Half the people who baught the PS2 only baught it because it has the ability to play DVD's!

Its splitting the game industry into 2! people still buy Ps2's as an alternative for a cheap DVD player.

Thats how the PS1 sold,,, eveyone was like "wow it can play audio CD's" but eveyone has CD player so whats new!!!

And even tho it can play BlueRay, thers not much difference between DVD.
BilalAyub
_
19. September 2005 @ 00:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
apart from a higher capacity. blu ray holds up to 50gb and dual layer blu ray holds up to 100gb. im fine with the 360.
DarthMaul
Suspended permanently
_
19. September 2005 @ 11:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ya im getting xbox360 to because a dual layer burner is cheap and i can dl games fast

I am your brother
_
22. September 2005 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
apart from a higher capacity. blu ray holds up to 50gb and dual layer blu ray holds up to 100gb. im fine with the 360
Last I checked it was 25 GB single layer, 50 GB double layer.

I'll see you on Xbox Live...mike814
How to search--> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/232314
JoshLogan
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. September 2005 @ 01:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where did you see these dates? if they are real, then why haven't they been listed on any major sites (ign, gamespot, gamespy, etc.)?
ZpYkE
_
24. September 2005 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
bcus he made them up or guessed them, just like he did whit the nintendo rev information b4 it was released
*agent47*
Suspended permanently
_
27. September 2005 @ 03:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do u reckon it will be easy to play copied games on the new PS3??? because it doesn't have a flip top, nor slide thingy, so this means swap magic is useless.
ZpYkE
_
27. September 2005 @ 10:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dude change ur image or try and get it in a smaller version please its annoying
Ragnarok2
_
29. September 2005 @ 16:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dude if PS3 is gonna be $580 for real...no matter how much i hate it, im gonna have to go with xbox360 cause thats wayyyy over my budget. Hopefully, they won't make the PS3 much more expensive than 360 cause i really want to get PS3 and not 360.
_
29. September 2005 @ 16:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The PS3 is gonna be more expensive that the 360, its a fact.

I'll see you on Xbox Live...mike814
How to search--> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/232314
Ragnarok2
_
29. September 2005 @ 16:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah it probably will...but hopefully not a lot more expensive. They will probaby have different packages like xbox360. I really dont want to spend more than $400 on a next gen system. If PS3 is $425 or more...Ill have to get 360 :(
*agent47*
Suspended permanently
_
30. September 2005 @ 11:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just check out the sites which give free ps3's when it comes out. all u gotta do is refer some friends and the new console will be sent 2 ur house.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ZpYkE
_
30. September 2005 @ 13:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol sure hahaha
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > sony playstaion 3.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork