User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 18:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > using remake in conjunction with rebuilder
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Using Remake in conjunction with Rebuilder
  Jump to:

Posted Message
-Marlin-
_
24. September 2005 @ 19:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can I edit a movie with DVD Remake (delete PGCs etc..) and then open the files into DVD Rebuilder to compress them with CCE?

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
zest
_
25. September 2005 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes this works great,dont forget dvdremake pro also allows you to convert a menu to a still picture, i just figured this out and saved 400mg on gladiator, just on this alone
-Marlin-
_
25. September 2005 @ 21:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ahhh good... yeah RM Pro rocks!

Thanks for the response
Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
26. September 2005 @ 05:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just remember, if you have problems with DVD-RB you won't get any help from jdobbs if you didn't start with an unprocessed source. Having said that, I use DRM Pro for every backup and never have any problems.

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
26. September 2005 @ 05:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
-Marlin-

Glad to see you got DRM working and that you are happy with it.

Mort

Rig #1 Asus Rampage Formula Mobo, Intel Core2Quad Q9450 CPU @ 3.55ghz, 2gb Corsair DDR2 1066 Dominator Ram @ 5-5-5-15, TR Ultra 120 Extreme w/ Scythe 9 blade 110 cfm 120mm Fan HSF, HIS Radeon 512mb HD3850 IceQ TurboX GPU, Corsair 620HX P/S, CM Stacker 830 Evo Case, Rig #2 Asus P5W DH Deluxe Mobo, Intel C2D E6600 CPU @ 3.6ghz, 2gb Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 Ram @ 4-4-4-12-2t, Zalman CNPS9500LED HSF, Sapphire Radeon X850XT PE GPU, Corsair 620HX P/S, Cooler Master Mystique Case, Viewsonic 20.1" Widescreen Digital LCD Monitor, Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 THX Desktop Speakers, http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=348351 http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=236435
-Marlin-
_
26. September 2005 @ 08:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Vurbal,

Yeah, I may never need to do that but for some movies like Panic Room which need to be compressed, the credits for some reason aren't a completely seperate VTS from the main movie, and I wouldn't be able to cut them with RB....but you are right, if I can help it, and don't need any compression I will be using RM.

Mort81,

Am I ever happy with it, superb program, and very easy to use, I LOVE the fact that you can edit/hide buttons and also that it skips the blank cells automatically without me having to dink around with PGCedit, pretty neat stuff.

Thanks again for all your help guys.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. September 2005 @ 08:12

AfterDawn Addict
_
26. September 2005 @ 17:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mort...... I love using the Batch Processing in DVDRB! I set up 5 DVDs, used Batch in DVDRB, went to bed and in the morning there were my folders..... ready to burn! All perfect! Love it!
dimad
_
28. September 2005 @ 05:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Don't know if anybody uses it, but there is a batch processing in DvdReMake as well. You can do all the editing in several projects and then let it export all of them. Just an info :D
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. September 2005 @ 05:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I didn't know that Dimad! Very interesting..... but I like to use Remake on a one to one basis unless I am merging 2 DVDs! But, I am open to new ways to do things..... I like the idea of batch processing with Rebuilder..... I might think about doing the same with Remake!
Advertisement
_
__

_
Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
28. September 2005 @ 06:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Since I usually backup 2-3 movies at a time I normally use DRM's batch mode before doing the same in DVD-RB. The only exception is when I have a particularly complex DVD to edit (ie Star Wars, LoTR). For those types of movies I need to extensively test the menus and usually do them 1 at a time in both DRM and DVD-RB.

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
Related links
Download the latest version of DVD-Rebuilder from here!
Read our DVD-Rebuilder guides from our guide section.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
DVD Rebuilder Pro system error on Win7-64 bit 1 26. December 2013 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
AnyDVD / DVD-RB Rebuilder Pro 1.28.2 / CCE Basic 2.70.00.01.15 1 27. June 2013 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
BD Rebuilder 2 30. April 2013 Blu-ray
image too small for bd rebuilder 1 23. March 2013 Blu-ray
BD-Rebuilder Subtitle problem-Please Help 2 26. January 2013 Blu-ray
BD Rebuilder 4 11. January 2013 Blu-ray
Bd Rebuilder 2 7. June 2012 Windows - Software discussion
Need help with DVD Rebuilder free and DVD Rebuilder Pro 2 19. December 2011 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
Recover BD from BD rebuilder work files 2 14. November 2011 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
Anydvd and bd rebuilder blu-ray 4 17. May 2011 Blu-ray players

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > using remake in conjunction with rebuilder

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork