User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 04:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > question
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Question
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AWF
_
26. September 2005 @ 19:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can someone explain to me how the Revolution will work? Like, how do you get the older games onto the console?

I want to get the revolution because I am a Street Fighter fan.
Advertisement
_
__
Hakan1989
_
27. September 2005 @ 03:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The Nintendo revolution will have its own online service with which you can download all old nintendo games from the last 20 years (Nes, Snes,N64)
The online service will be like xbox live but it will be free for online gaming
But if you want to download old games on the revolution, it will cost you a little bit (I think 1$-5$)
And the Nintendo Revolution will be able to read the gamecube discs

(Im not sure but I think most of the Streetfighter games are for playstation)

I will buy the Revolution because of the controller and the games

Glitched
Suspended permanently
_
29. September 2005 @ 11:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well if the games are 1-5$ who could resist

Sig Created Phantom69
Hakan1989
_
30. September 2005 @ 04:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
maybe 1$-5$

I dont think that someone wants to pay more for N64 or Snes game
Advertisement
_
__

_
Glitched
Suspended permanently
_
30. September 2005 @ 12:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well im only buying so mario games from nes and snes and the rest will be gamecube and n64,but wouldnt ir coust more becasue of the size like when you dl sh*t for your phone they carge me for network fees

Sig Created Phantom69
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > question

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork