User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
15. February 2009 @ 21:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does anyone,other than me, believe kingdom hearts 2 final mix on critical mode is waaay toooooo hard?? I mean i'm still in beauty and the beast the first time, which is sad :(
Advertisement
_
__
abyss91
_
16. February 2009 @ 06:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How much harder is it compared to the original critical mode? Since it was way too easy... :/

_
16. February 2009 @ 09:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by abyss91:
How much harder is it compared to the original critical mode? Since it was way too easy... :/
lol that was just proud mode....critical made is insanely hard, they do double damage, and you only gain half the hp you do normally, im i'm correct. I know for a fact you only get half the hp, but im not sure about the damage dealt....
abyss91
_
17. February 2009 @ 01:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry, got the names messed up. Anyway, I didn't know the difference is that huge!

_
17. February 2009 @ 18:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by abyss91:
Sorry, got the names messed up. Anyway, I didn't know the difference is that huge!
i wish i was good enough to beat it lol...
darkwolfe
Suspended permanently
_
27. March 2009 @ 18:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
who has beaten both kingdom hearts without cheats?
darkwolfe
Suspended permanently
_
27. March 2009 @ 18:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
being a newbie edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. April 2009 @ 13:33

Maebara
_
12. September 2009 @ 19:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I already beat both Kingdom Hearts, and now I'm going to finish RE:CoM when my Swap Magic problem will be resolved. Kingdom Hearts is really cool. (Can't wait the DS version too xD)

The only way to hapiness is to make other people happy...
_
13. September 2009 @ 08:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol its not hard to beat the kingdom hearts 1 and 2 on hard...but kingdom hearts 1 and 2 final mix are really hard..well kingdom hearts 2 final mix is hard anyways...ive almost beat the first final mix on hardest mode. Not anywhere near beating the second 1..
lil_209
_
30. December 2009 @ 04:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this may be a newb question but where can i get the kingdom hearts 2 final mix + english patch?
AfterDawn Addict
_
31. December 2009 @ 21:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by lil_209:
this may be a newb question but where can i get the kingdom hearts 2 final mix + english patch?
This is the patch made by transgen - link

There is a readme.txt included to explain what it patches and what it does not.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS
lil_209
_
1. January 2010 @ 14:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is the patch made by transgen - link

There is a readme.txt included to explain what it patches and what it does not.
im looking for disk 1 patch not CoM thanks though.
Advertisement
_
__

_
adamjohnsons
_
21. May 2012 @ 08:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I also have some queries regarding kingdom of hearts and now most of it solved. Thanks for discussing kingdom of heart topic in this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork