User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 20:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > dvd2one: how do i ??
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DVD2One: How Do I ??
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dingwog
_
22. February 2003 @ 17:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey everyone, thanks is advanced. copying a dvd-9 to dvd-r is easy enough. wondering if it is possible to keep the dvd menus (chapter selection, ect.) using dvd2one. my movies just play with no option to change to different chapters. i notice vts_1_0.vob is not in the output folder. is this file needed for menus? thanks
msb5150
_
22. February 2003 @ 18:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the essence of DVD2One is that it decreases the size of the total movie by removing all extras, and then if needed processing the movie. Designed to do such, it is not possible to keep menus and chapters whilst using DVD2One. Another method is to use other encoders such as CCE or TMPEG, these can produce better picture quality than DVD2One(esspecialy CCE, but it is prohibitably expensive) and can produce a result that can be recombined with the dvd menus. The downside to these programs is that the process required to make a successful dvd backup is extensive and time-consuming. Read the guides on this website, here:
http://www.doom9.org or here:
http://www.dvd2dvdr.com to learn more about that method of dvd backup

This is an amazingly imformative site with many places to find information and help. Please support it.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > dvd2one: how do i ??

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork