User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 23:04
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > leiticia pestova and her band cja
Show topics

Forums
Forums
LEITICIA PESTOVA AND HER BAND CJA
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sheryl666
Suspended permanently
_
13. October 2005 @ 09:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LEITICIA PESTOVA, WHO IS A CAGE FIGHTER IN ARIZONA, IS ALSO IN A BAND CALLED CJA HTTP://WWWCJAONLINE.COM, AND IS TOURING THROUGH ARIZONA RIGHT NOW. ME AND MY DAUGHTER WATCHED THEM BACK A FEW YEARS AGO AT FIRBIRD RACEWAY, THEY ARE WONDERFULLY TALENTED. ALSO CHECK OUT LEITICIA'S WEBSITE TO SEE WHEN SHE'S FIGHTING NEXT/
HTTP://WWW.LEITICIAPESTOVA.COM
SHERYL
Advertisement
_
__
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
15. October 2005 @ 20:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
stop shouting.(you know no typing messages with the caps lock on)
lpestova
_
16. October 2005 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi sheryl666 and andmerr, I actually don't mind the shouting ::laughs::. I might have a fight in December with a gal named Haley....she fought in the last Rage in the Cage. Me and my band CJA are also in the process of opening a new nightclub in downtown Mesa that will feature only us. Wish me and my girls luck!!
Leiticia Pestova

http://www.leiticiapestova.com

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. October 2005 @ 03:47

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
17. October 2005 @ 23:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ lpestova :well thats fine and all but you need to remove your email address unless you like getting 1000's of spam email to your in box.
_
18. October 2005 @ 03:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow, you're freakin hot, but dont kick the crap out of me for removing your email address.

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)
_
22. October 2005 @ 18:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm in Glendale AZ! You can kick the crap out of me instead :)

Where and when exactly is your next fight? I've been a longtime UFC fan so I'd be interested in checking it out.

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. October 2005 @ 18:12

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
22. October 2005 @ 21:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

your not wrong there darth, she is freakying hot
_
23. October 2005 @ 12:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah, told ya! she could kick my ass any time.

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)
_
18. November 2005 @ 19:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
damn,i dont want to sound like a nerd,but i read her biography(hey.i can read).and this chick accomplished more stuff by the age of 18 than i have accomplished in my whole entire life!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. November 2005 @ 19:14

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
18. November 2005 @ 19:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
.......and you are how old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
18. November 2005 @ 21:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im 12...my mommy lets me go on the net if im a good boy.

afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > leiticia pestova and her band cja

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork