User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 23:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > power is not all on this life, what about innovation
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Power is not all on this life, what about innovation
  Jump to:

Posted Message
g_crono
_
20. October 2005 @ 16:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The Nintendo revolution, the 360 and the PS3 at the end will be able to display the same games, but the difference is which one of them will give us something else, is like the PSP an the DS , maybe the PSP have more games for the grow up people like me an is more powerful, but the DS have this crazy idea of two screens and a touching one so is an evolution in the form that we play games an is what Nintendo do whit the controller of the Revolution an who knows what else have on the future for us. What do you think?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. October 2005 @ 16:48

Advertisement
_
__
_
30. October 2005 @ 15:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wasn't the control of the nintendo rev like a tv control or somthing

_
30. October 2005 @ 17:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
RE: title of thread.

How pretencious can you get?

Yeah it is a remote thing, but it's real cool, say you have a sword fighting game, instead of moving teh analog you swing teh controller to swing the sword.

@Phoenix21

you like Pimp my Ride? My high school auto class (it's not auto, it's something else, I can't remember actual name) actually got to go on the set of PmR and meet Xhibit and talk to the mechanics, WestCoast customs actually helped them rebuild this old ambulence and pimp it out.
_
31. October 2005 @ 02:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
serious omg god i wish i was u lol xzibit me fav artist too bad i don't live in the USA i wish i did anyways sorry for getting off the subject

tim1210
_
5. November 2005 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651275p1.html

I thought the rev was retarded, then i read this... Now in my mind it's
1. xbox360
2. revolution (it will be revolutionary) i bet $7836578123569871
3. Ps3 just b/c its third doesnt mean i like it tho..

all three are gonna be great, but i gotta hand it to nintendo the DS was actually pretty great and the rev seems like its gonna be better.
_
5. November 2005 @ 21:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i'll agree with you with every thing there but i can't on the ds part i just don't see anything good about it anyways i can't wait till they come out over here in oz

tim1210
_
9. November 2005 @ 14:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
also theres a shell you can put it in to make it like sa normal controller.
zudo
_
12. November 2005 @ 15:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Personally I want to see a revival of the power glove... it's weird that the technology for it was there the whole time but it's only recently that they decided to implement it. But if someone hacked it and someone else made a left hand powerglove... That would truly be revolutionary. If they had the power glove they could have bascially plastic molds of controllers that don't do anything but the gloves them selves can tell what button your pressing by the position of your hands... me no know.Power gloves and personal head sets would be the bestest.

yeah
tim1210
_
13. November 2005 @ 09:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
true, but you would look ridiculous and if you started to sweat to much you might break the controller lol. Plus if they make a demo/kiosk of that in gamestop or something, how sanitary would that be?
Advertisement
_
__

_
oofRome
_
13. November 2005 @ 09:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I agree with tim, that would be a little gross after a while.

cool guygot
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > power is not all on this life, what about innovation

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork