User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 07:25
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > error in itunes, when adding video files to library
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Error in iTunes, When Adding Video Files To Library
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
26. October 2005 @ 19:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, After i downloaded The.Simpsons.S17E03.PDTV.XviD-TV encoded it with psp video using leathels guide, and i used Videora iPod Converter, but when i try to drag the file to itunes so it could be updated to my ipod i get and error and it closes out itunes, I also tryed to install quicktime pro 7 so i could used that to convert, but when installing i also get and error, it says something like there is a newer verson alreay installed.So i tryed to uninstall the quicktime that was install when itunes what install, it want even uninstall. Could someone please help me i have the latest verson of itunes and the ipod video.
Advertisement
_
__
mikieuk
_
27. October 2005 @ 07:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I'm still having problems with video, pictures and music.
I transfered most of my itunes, though some artwork is missing, however anything new I get will not install.

Same problem with with vidio and pictures, I have some pictures, no video, and I'm sure it's been solved in many discusions already, but I'm lost cant find it. Boo Hoo

Mitch
_
27. October 2005 @ 10:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Now when i try to open itunes i get and error and it just closes it out
mikieuk
_
27. October 2005 @ 10:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
on mine nothing apears on ipod, or itunes, though they both seem to added as in progress bars
_
30. October 2005 @ 06:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wjason777 - it could be a corrupted file. have you converted any others and tries to import them with itunes?

BTW - don't uninstall quicktime, it is the driving force of itunes. itunes is just a musical organising version of quicktime. So if you do uninstall, itunes won't work.

Lethal
mikieuk
_
30. October 2005 @ 07:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
getting everything working now, probably already posted, but a little application shareware, and well worth it.

podner

ok so the link is

http://www.splasm.com/products/productpodner.html

it is so easy to used, Drag and drop

Apple will own this very soon

cheers guys
_
30. October 2005 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That looks like a terrific proggy. Shame it is mac only though...
mikieuk
_
30. October 2005 @ 07:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sure they will port it soon
_
30. October 2005 @ 12:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got ituns back working but still cant put videos on my ipod
_
7. November 2005 @ 16:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've tried converting other video files but the same thing. Could Someone please give me some kind of ideas on how to fix this.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
9. November 2005 @ 17:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone? Still getting the error when adding video files to Itunes.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > error in itunes, when adding video files to library

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork