Forums
Forums
The Remake
  Jump to:

Posted Message
The_Turks
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. November 2005 @ 22:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You know reading through these forums... ive been hearing a lot of bs... especially the ones saying it will take 5 yeaars to remake ff7 and that its to big of a project... i dont mean that it wont be difficulkt making it for ps3... but any other new final fantasy they make for ps3 will obviously be ten times more difficult than a remake of final fantasy 7...
reasons:
1. they allready have the storline (could add a bit extra if neccesary for remake)
2. allready have music (remix)
3. already have characters designed and bakcrounds and everything

now where as making a new final fantasy would obviously be a LOT more difficult... writing new music, new story, new everything.
so yeah those of you saying that it would be difficult shopuld actually be saying that it would probably be easier to remake... maybe a risk if your unsure that people will buy a remake ( i noo i would) but easier.

and if they do... i hope they add a few extra side quests, new minigames in the gold saucer or something, get rid of all the cheesy stuff like wedges butt getting lit on fire after reactor 1 blows up and other cheesy stuff like that... and maybe new materia, items, weapons, etc.... but thats just my opinion... id buy it still if were just an identical remake too...

if im wrong about all this or if i said something stupid... dont be afraid to tell me... lol...

thankyou for your comments ahead of time. :)
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > the remake

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork