User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 03:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > don't use xiso!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Don't Use xISO!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Dank
_
6. March 2003 @ 14:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I had made prob 10 games with xISO that worked nicely.. then i started running into problems with some not working or booting up then going back to the dashboard.. I came across GDFImage and it has NEVER not made the perfect ISO. It saved the day!
Advertisement
_
__
Shank69xo
_
10. March 2003 @ 09:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey dank maybe you could help with gdfimage.I am command prompt illiterate.I use xISO and everygame I backed up boots to game's title screen then freeze up.Maybe xISO is my problem.I have GDFImage but just confused as how to use it properly.

P-4 1.7Ghz
512mb PC2100
80gb HDD
64mb GeForce4
Pioneer DVR-105
PS2 v.7 No-SolderMod&Swap Magic
XBOX w/Apple X2 Mod
Dank
_
10. March 2003 @ 10:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not sure what you mean... I don't get a command prompt... i think there may be another part of the prog you need to d/l because it is very hard to find and is protected by microsoft.. I have this purple image that sort of looks like 3 purple I's.. you need GDFImage GUI for it to work properly the hard file to get i believe is called gdfimage.exe. if you have those then it should eliminate the command prompt and is very easy to use.
Shank69xo
_
10. March 2003 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dank
I have gdfimage.exe. But the only way i can use it is to Go to run and type in CMD and hit enter.Then from the commandprompt type the path to gdfimage and it opens up.It is the microsoft one.So are you saying I need GDFImageGUI also?

P-4 1.7Ghz
512mb PC2100
80gb HDD
64mb GeForce4
Pioneer DVR-105
XBOX w/Apple X2 Mod
Shank69xo
_
10. March 2003 @ 11:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dank
I got it.I was missing the GUI part.Thanx alot.I hope this ISO works good.Appreciate it.

P-4 1.7Ghz
512mb PC2100
80gb HDD
64mb GeForce4
Pioneer DVR-105
XBOX w/Apple X2 Mod
Dank
_
10. March 2003 @ 11:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sounded like thats what you needed.. hope it works as good for you as it does for me. I don't even write to RW's for fear of not working anymore. i just burn straight to DVD+R.. its nice
cheers
Shank69xo
_
10. March 2003 @ 15:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dank
man my freaking gdfimage gui locks up(not responding) in the middle of making an image.Any ideas??
Dank
_
10. March 2003 @ 18:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hmmm.... even 3 gig files only take about 3-4 minutes with this... maybe you have a bad copy try d/ling a few more copies of those proggies.. if that doesn't work pm your addy bro..
Cheers
Shank69xo
_
11. March 2003 @ 05:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dank
I downloaded a new version of xISO and now i got 30 backups working perfectly.Even a few that wouldn't boot from the HD boot on disk.And I use cheap 1X Media($.89)a disk.I guess I'm getting lucky.Thanx for the help.I'm still gonna try to use GDFImage.But at least I got an alternative.

P-4 1.7Ghz
512mb PC2100
80gb HDD
64mb GeForce4
Pioneer DVR-105
XBOX w/Apple X2 Mod
dmklap
_
13. March 2003 @ 15:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why do you make a iso? I just burn the game as data useing RecordNow and have yet to have a problem.
Advertisement
_
__

_
shank69x1
_
13. March 2003 @ 20:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When I try to burn at UDF 128 the damn disk never works.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > don't use xiso!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork