User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 15:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > perfect dark zero commercial
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Perfect Dark Zero commercial
  Jump to:

Posted Message
drumguy56
_
26. November 2005 @ 19:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Has anyone else seen this commercial? Where it has a real girl playing Joanna for like 2 little 2 second blurbs in it? Where th eguy is in his office all scared like, and she looks through the scope of her gun?

SHES HOT, and I want to know who plays her, lol
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

23 product reviews
_
27. November 2005 @ 05:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Are you sure she's not cgi? :p

jpp01uk
_
27. November 2005 @ 06:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no the women in the advert is real. she was also at the festival in amsterdam for the 360, swinging on ropes.

she looks really old though...

drumguy56
_
27. November 2005 @ 06:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I couldn't tell, she was just glanced in the commercial
ricetrack
_
1. December 2005 @ 00:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i've never seen this commercial yet. but you guys make me want to.
Advertisement
_
__

_
mfrink
_
2. December 2005 @ 00:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > perfect dark zero commercial

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork