User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 00:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > pc gamepad
Show topics

Forums
Forums
PC Gamepad
  Jump to:

Posted Message
lu27cho
_
27. November 2005 @ 18:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I bought Guilty Gear X for the PC and was excited to play only to find that my controller (I have a USB to XBox adapter, so an XBox controller) does not recognize diagonal directions in the game. Thsi is very frustrating for a fighting game as you can imagine. I tried configuring it in the control panel of the game but I can't (only can program the buttons not direction). Is there any way that I can fix this? Thanks in advance

- Lucas Silver
Advertisement
_
__
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
27. November 2005 @ 22:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a logitech wingman, usb controller which is very similar to that of a early ps2 controller.Works a charm
lu27cho
_
28. November 2005 @ 07:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Are you using that wingman controller with PC fighting games and can you move diagonally? How did you configure this? Please help.

- Lucas Silver
SypherTek
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
6. December 2005 @ 02:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just thought id add this for the hell of it but microsoft have unwillingly released the greatest PC game pad ever....

The XBOX 360 Pad.

Jus plug it into your PC in a USB port and if you choose to search the internet for the drivers when windows prompts you it actually installs as an XBOX 360 pad and you can use it for all your pc games

cool no?

Studio Comp: AMD Athlon XP 3200+ OC ~ 2.35GHz runs at 40 celcius idle and 48 under stress (aerocool GT1000 really works!), Asrock K7VT4A , 1024MB Dual Channel DDR 400, MSI Nvidia FX5200 128MB OC ~ 600MHz mem 350MHz core,80GB SATA + 200GB SATA + 120GB IDE, 7.1 Channel Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum EX sound and midi interface. 19" Sony SDM-HS95 TFT monitor - sweeet
Comp2: AMD Sempron 2400+ OC ~ 2.0GHz (Stable), Asrock K7S41GX, 512MB DDR 333, Onboard Graphics, 40GB Maxtor IDE

set of monitors on the way soon :P
Google is your friend...
WorkComp: LAPTOP, intel celeron D 2.4GHz, 256MB DDR, 20GB hd. NO SCREEN IT WAS SAWN OFF :S (bag of crap)
Advertisement
_
__

_
lu27cho
_
6. December 2005 @ 03:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That is quite alright, I have an XBox controller which is perfoming greatly. I just got the best drivers for the XBox controller and am now happily playing all the games that I desire on my PC. Q.E.D.

- Lucas Silver
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > pc gamepad

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork