User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 17:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > philps sa 255 - loadings mp3 tracks to sd card.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
philps sa 255 - loadings mp3 tracks to sd card.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gregv
_
3. December 2005 @ 08:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am havin problems loading tracks from Green Day and the American Pie 2 soundtrack to my mini sd card (kingston. i have converted files to mp3. I use win media player to load tracks over. It finds the devicew ok. "philips sd". However windows always encounters an error when syncing over. so i tried syncing to the min sd card using the sd adpater. I put the sd card into my garmin m5 pocket pc and it synced ok and played ok on the m5. I knew it would not play on the philips as it was not syned with the card in the philips mp3 player. However why is it these tracks sync over to the same card but only if I use an pocket pc using the sd adapter. I have cleared the card using the the software supplied by philips. I can transfer sync other tracks over ok from other albums. Any ideas would be great. Thanks
Greg
_
4. December 2005 @ 23:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just go into 'my computer' and drag & drop....easy :)

gregv
_
4. December 2005 @ 23:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks I will try that.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > philps sa 255 - loadings mp3 tracks to sd card.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork