User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 04:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > upgrading from evox 1.8.28 to 1.8.45?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Upgrading from evox 1.8.28 to 1.8.45?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cuwear
_
16. March 2003 @ 22:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Newb question here:
my xbox is modded with evox V1.8.2812, I just downloaded and burned what seems to be V1.8.458. Question is, do i need to update to the latest ver. and if so, how do I do it?
Advertisement
_
__
golfman
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
17. March 2003 @ 20:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thats not the newest version. The one you have is. Dont ask me why that is, it just is.
cuwear
_
17. March 2003 @ 21:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ah okay. thanks for the response. i see that a lot of people have 1.8.32 or something but can anyone help me with upgrading (is it called flashing the bios?)?
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. March 2003 @ 05:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wassup..

the newest evolution x dashboard is version 1.8.3285

to upgrade, just copy the dashboard files to your c folder and make sure your config file is evox.ini

as for do you need to? depends.. the new version does have the handy IGR (in game reset, just hold L and R trigger and Start and SElect and you can reset your xbox)
peace
seamonkey420

cuwear
_
24. March 2003 @ 13:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey seamonkey,thanks for the response!
ridah100
_
25. March 2003 @ 20:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the newest evox is build 3682, which came out march 22
Advertisement
_
__

_
golfman
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. March 2003 @ 20:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anybody put up the link to get the newest evo x?
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > upgrading from evox 1.8.28 to 1.8.45?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork