User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 16:41
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > virus
Show topics

Forums
Forums
virus
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Aym3n
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
29. December 2005 @ 03:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my cuzin got a trojan virus and im just wondering if anyone could help me ... i cant open task manager and it doesnt let me change my desktop backround if any one can help please do so ..

Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
29. December 2005 @ 08:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moving you to proper forum as it has info there for you to read & try out.
-kemisti-
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. December 2005 @ 08:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@Aym3n: Post a HijackThis log, instructions here -> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/263784 (steps 3 and 4).
Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. December 2005 @ 09:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
update your antivirus and download Crap Cleaner (you'll find it in the software). start your computer in safe mode and run these. if that doesn't clear up your problem, post back.

ddp
_
29. December 2005 @ 09:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. December 2005 @ 09:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i love you, too, ddp :-P

ddp
_
29. December 2005 @ 09:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no, you love lola & just like me!
Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. December 2005 @ 09:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
don't make me do the wookie dance ;-)

Aym3n
_
29. December 2005 @ 13:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol ... its ok i fixed it last night before i slept ..

Advertisement
_
__

_
Aym3n
_
29. December 2005 @ 13:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol ... its ok i fixed it last night before i slept .. and he has norton antivirus 2006 and was using microsoft antispyware

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > virus

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork