User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 10:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - p2p software > winmx questions
Show topics

Forums
Forums
WinMX Questions
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AgentV
Inactive
_
3. May 2002 @ 20:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've been using WinMX as an alternative to Kazaa which won't connect for me. ALmost everytime I download something on WinMX I get red text reading "Busy (Queable)" or "Timed Out." I know there are a lot of options.

Can anyone tell me what I should set my options to be to get my downloads optimized?

AgentV
Advertisement
_
__
johnbmx
_
3. May 2002 @ 22:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
only download from people that are green in color and if it says "busy queable" if you right click it and select"enter remote que" sometimes it will go.also set your downloads to 1 at a time.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. May 2002 @ 22:03

dreams
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
28. May 2002 @ 18:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am using Winmx as my main music downloading program, and recently i have endured a problem. I have a intel anypoint home networking system that i have recently install into my computer's and for some reason unknown i am unable to connect and download music. Can someone help me and tell me why?? Please!! Need help now!

Enjoy lifeit's full of surprises!
bevdavies
_
7. July 2002 @ 01:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i had trouble with downloading songs, and someone mensioned i download from winmx, i downloaded a song, but i do not know where it went on my computor to put it on c.d., can someone please help
SuperKlye
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. July 2002 @ 13:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dreams! Oh my! We have the Intel Anypoint network too! I was having similar problems, but mine was with Audiogalaxy...i dont know what to tell you, I just always assumed it was our firewalls (we have like 3 or 4, dont ask why, it was my dad's doing) that wouldn't allow it to connect. Its a decent network, but has its (more than) fair share of bugs and problems
Advertisement
_
__

_
redrum
_
18. July 2002 @ 10:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Your networking is probably running a firewall. Look in winmx for the 2 ports you are using then open those ports in your firewall or network administration. You may even have to break down and read the network manual to see how.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - p2p software > winmx questions

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork