User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 20:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > no more "help me bridge" advertisement type posts
Show topics

Forums
Forums
NO MORE "Help me bridge" ADVERTISEMENT TYPE POSTS
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >

16 product reviews
_
13. January 2006 @ 14:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright that is it, if I see anymore of this Bridging/Modder BS I am going to start banning people. THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL MESSAGE SITE FOR CHEATERS! Example :
Quote:
Help me bridge to up my stats...here is my AIM

I am a modder/bridger and have free time get me at....

Friday night free for bridging/modding stat increasing
If you have a question on how to get your Xbox to WORK with bridging that is acceptable but if I see anyone/anymore people using aD as a way to "up" their stats they will be banned.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. January 2006 @ 15:38

Advertisement
_
__
_
13. January 2006 @ 15:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@Oner

I guess it's been going on for a while huh? I just started asking questions yesterday, and now it's a bad topic? I've been trying to get into bridging to stop modders and standbyers... I understand how double bridging can be considered cheating, but a single bridge party does nothing but stop modders/standbyers. I guess it's just a sensitive subject.

16 product reviews
_
13. January 2006 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's not a bad topic if you are asking the right question. See the best way to explain it is like this. The cheating aspect is wrong but that doesn't really bug me as people want to cheat and that is going to happen no matter what. BUT to use Afterdawn as a way to connect to people via a THREAD is abusing aD's forums and is NOT what we are here for. If you have a question on how to get bridging to work that is okay but don't use aD as a way to further your cheating/leveling up via advertising and posting your AIM name, Xbox live name/Gamer Tag etc.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. January 2006 @ 15:44

EvilOreo3
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. January 2006 @ 16:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I want to personally thank you for finaly taking some force with this board. It was getting way out of control, and so did I. I want to appologize for the things I said earlier in all of my posts. I was trying to make the same point you made, but I have no moderator powers, so all I could do was tell them to stop, and the only way they would listen to words, was to get a little mean. So again, i'm sorry, and thank you for setting things right! :)
_
13. January 2006 @ 18:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@Oner

So am I wrong to ask for help on forcing host on halo 2? I have everything set up right, (or so I thought), but can get it to work right, and I am looking for some expert advice.
_
13. January 2006 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@oner i'd already PM'd creaky about the problem and im glad to see something was done about it.good work.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.

16 product reviews
_
13. January 2006 @ 18:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@byron02

Asking how to get something working is okay but don't start pasting your email address and GT all over the forums like an advertisement as everyone has been doing. That is misuse of the forums and not what aD is here for.

_
14. January 2006 @ 03:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Creaky's here :)

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
14. January 2006 @ 05:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah creaky and Oner are here maybe they can sort of the mess that the xbox section is turning into.goodluck

p.s. in the last 2 hours ive noticed a few posts about bridging LOL

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
_
14. January 2006 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i'm on it...

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

16 product reviews
_
15. January 2006 @ 16:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
^bump^

help12345
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
16. January 2006 @ 05:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i have a question. i think i also have everything set up right. but whenever i try TO FORCE HOST IT DOENT WORK.
spartan87
Suspended permanently
_
16. January 2006 @ 08:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well if you ask me I think is not a good idea to become a bridger now because is almost imposible to get a game all I do most of the time is play costume games. I think you would have a better change if you just find one on XBL or maybe ask your friends but I would really not tell you to start bridging because is almost imposible to get a game when you are like a 37 n up maybe lower.

If It's Our Time To Die, It's Our Time. All I Ask Is If We Have To Give These Bastards Our Lives We Give Them Hell Before We Do!
dekine
_
17. January 2006 @ 18:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I force host in team slayer just so my party doesn't get cheated. I'm a 33 and it takes a good 5-7 minutes to get matched up.
viper1986
_
19. January 2006 @ 12:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wait until you get to 37+ it will take 1hour on a friday night...
Daniel_G
Suspended permanently
_
20. January 2006 @ 02:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Finally an end to the cheating **** here.
Creaky, Oner, i LOVE you guys :)

ad_buddies java irc applet : http://adbuddies.ccsau.com/
_
20. January 2006 @ 02:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
a pleasure, i'm mesmerised into helping Oner by the piccy in his sig :O

soberdee
_
20. January 2006 @ 11:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do n e one of you know how and what i would need to hook me xbox to my computer so i can catch videoplay and make a montague of my game play cuz i think im really good so if you could please help me that would really help me thx
dekine
_
20. January 2006 @ 19:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
soberdee
_
23. January 2006 @ 11:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
but after i get one how do i connect it to my laptop, with an ethernet cable??? and if so how do i catch the video, or does the video card insert into the box???
dekine
_
23. January 2006 @ 14:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh wow u are using a laptop. well then forget that previous post try something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000C4DVM/qid=1138061434/sr=8-2...
it has a usb interface so u just plug in the xbox to the back of it and it transfers it to ur pc via usb
soberdee
_
24. January 2006 @ 11:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my friend told me that i could get a capture card thatll plug into my usb and i can plug it into the 3 prong (red, yellow, white)at the same tyme and i would be recording off the tv screen whats your gamertag ill try to ad you when i go to my friend house
dekine
_
24. January 2006 @ 11:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah check out my previous post that dazzle thing is what ur friend is talking about maybe he has found a different brand but that is what it does. My gamertag is

GT's are not allowed here please do not post them

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. January 2006 @ 12:01

adam88
Suspended permanently
_
31. January 2006 @ 15:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if u need help learning how to bridge on xbox live you can check out my web site it has stats on it. edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. February 2006 @ 16:20

Advertisement
_
__

_
dekine
_
31. January 2006 @ 18:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not much as far as tutorials go

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > no more "help me bridge" advertisement type posts

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork