User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 15:04
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > need purchase advice for mp3 with fm record function
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Need purchase advice for MP3 with FM record function
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hrin
_
13. January 2006 @ 17:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi.
Just wanted to find out what my options are for an MP3 player with an FM record function.
I thought I found the perfect one for me, the Samsung 1G flash player YP-F1Z . Then I found out it could only charge through the USB port.

Im mainly interested in the FM record function and good battery life.

Any help would be great. I really dont know anything about MP3 players. Thanks.
Advertisement
_
__
ricster
_
17. January 2006 @ 02:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Check out the players from Creative. Many of them have FM record functions and long battery life.
Richaayy
_
22. January 2006 @ 05:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
most, if not all, the Cowon iAudio devices record fm. Check out the iAudio X5 20/30/60gb. Comes in a normal version with 15hrs playback or the X5L version with 35hrs playback. Its a video player aswell.. highly recommended! i even use it to record bootlegs at gigs pretty good!
Dizzz
_
29. January 2006 @ 20:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The Zen Tough by Creative is a great choice it comes in a 20 or 40 gig model and plays MP3's or wma's. It has FM and voice recording but you will have to buy the optional remote control.
Advertisement
_
__

_
SypherTek
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. February 2006 @ 03:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
there are plenty of generic mp3 players that have that function... i used to have one myself

take a look at this

http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product.aspx?code=MP-U1024FM

im not saying you have to buy that 1 but it gives you an idea and most generic mp3 players are exactly the same as the one in that link they just have a different brand name printed on them

Studio Comp: AMD Athlon XP 3200+ OC ~ 2.35GHz runs at 40 celcius idle and 48 under stress (aerocool GT1000 really works!), Asrock K7VT4A , 1024MB Dual Channel DDR 400, MSI Nvidia FX5200 128MB OC ~ 600MHz mem 350MHz core,80GB SATA + 200GB SATA + 120GB IDE, 7.1 Channel Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum EX sound and midi interface. 19" Sony SDM-HS95 TFT monitor - sweeet
Comp2: AMD Sempron 2400+ OC ~ 2.0GHz (Stable), Asrock K7S41GX, 512MB DDR 333, Onboard Graphics, 40GB Maxtor IDE

set of monitors on the way soon :P
Google is your friend...
WorkComp: LAPTOP, intel celeron D 2.4GHz, 256MB DDR, 20GB hd. NO SCREEN IT WAS SAWN OFF :S (bag of crap)
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > need purchase advice for mp3 with fm record function

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork