User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 03:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > unlimited downloads???
Show topics

Forums
Forums
unlimited downloads???
  Jump to:

Posted Message
chipskt
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
15. January 2006 @ 16:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wondering if anyone has tried that unlimitedgamedownloads.com?? trying to figure out if its legit.. thanks
Advertisement
_
__
_
15. January 2006 @ 16:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is that really your question?!!!!!!!!!

chipskt
_
15. January 2006 @ 17:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
um...yeah.. do u have an answer..or just a smart a@@ remark?>>>
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. January 2006 @ 18:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I wouldn't pay someone to let me download stuff illegally, just makes it easier to track you.

V9 PS2, flip top, SMD, DVDLoader
Pioneer 107, ritek g05
DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, Nero
_
15. January 2006 @ 20:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@chipskt

yea i know you are one(smart a@@) but i will explain to you what happens if you agree with that site.This happened to me long ago and i fell for it.Thats the way we learn sometimes.You press the button donwload and it will take you to a paying page.You pay and then what happens,well you paid to be member of the site and be ablle to download lots of stuff.But that is not true,instead of letting you download anything they just let you dowload some software wich is freeware all around the net.What to you gain with signing and paying?nothing.That site belongs to a gig network with different names and when you get to the paying page is when you realize that is exactily like the others.The only way you will download games is by a freeware p2p aplication.So dont do it.I shouldnt be answearing...

chipskt
_
15. January 2006 @ 20:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks SLY.. i didnt think that was a good idea, but had to check?? just keep doing what i have been =)
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
15. January 2006 @ 21:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
thanks SLY.. i didnt think that was a good idea, but had to check?? just keep doing what i have been =)
From sly:you are welcome chipskt .Its nice from you to thank me.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > unlimited downloads???

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork