User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 00:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > ndsl r4 sdhc 2gb/4gb loading screen (**no email posting or banned**)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
NDSL R4 SDHC 2GB/4GB Loading Screen (**NO Email posting or banned**)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jyuli6
_
31. October 2011 @ 04:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys I cant figure out how to make cheats work on r4 I go to r4cce, cheat code editor
and open the database and choose the cheat save it to my system folder it saves as whatever name you call it.dat is that right if it is how do I get the cheat running on my r4? Please help I need help please...

From Jason
Advertisement
_
__
Reneex
_
27. November 2011 @ 13:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi guys!
im trying to fix the ds lite of my cousin,
next week she will go to paris by car and it will be a long trip.
(im dutch,you see it off my english xd)
but ive got the same problem, when i put the r4 in it, (he is not fake !)
and turn it on, he frees on loading.
very annoying. i lost my usb, and i want to fix it.
actually i dont like downloading and stuff cause of poison.
please, someone help me !

xo,
_
30. November 2011 @ 03:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi ppl
ive a r4 revolution for nintendo ds and 2x2gb micro-sd cards.
on the one card i have ysmenu and works great on all games i play.
recently i bought the other sd card,also a kingston, loaded the ysmenu to it and also loaded few games.
everything seems to work great,it loads the ysmenu as normal but when i start game,the prob starts...
the load indicator in the bottom shows it loads normally,but when 100% loaded and the games supposed to start i get only a white screen...any idea why?
ive loaded the same games (lego harry potter years 5-7 and Sims 3) from different places incase it was damaged but no success...
my card is R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution MicroSD/TF Multimedia Flash Cart v.1.4.1 and sd is kingston 2gb
thanks in advance :)

ps.other games works on the same card that is on lego harry potter years 5-7 and Sims 3 are on...only those dont work

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. November 2011 @ 04:04

jed13
_
14. May 2012 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Puggwash:
Stools,

Send me your email address (place it on Private, so other do not get to see) and ill add the files.

Anyone else that requires the files, please do the same.

Pugg
jed_ixie@yahoo.com
jed13
_
14. May 2012 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Puggwash:
Stools,

Send me your email address (place it on Private, so other do not get to see) and ill add the files.

Anyone else that requires the files, please do the same.

Pugg
jed_ixie@yahoo.com
jed13
_
14. May 2012 @ 17:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by taggarts:
Originally posted by mick561:
i have a new r4sdhc card with 2gb miro card but all the kernals ive used dont work

a loading screen appears and thats it

i really need your help

thanks

i bought the card at r4ultra.com
ok guys having tried all the kernals out there, with no luck for the r4 sdhc, ive found it ya hoo lol, i found out mine was a fake r4 with the 2gb, any one who want the link pm me i would gratefully send it to you, or if allowed to post here, happy new year everyone
i want it
jed13
_
14. May 2012 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have an r4 sdhc revolution for ds (ndsl/nds)
and it wont work only shows loading... on screen
i dont know which kernel or what to do plz help
it used to work
Advertisement
_
__

_
robertoduran
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. August 2012 @ 16:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i could do with some help please?
ive got an r4i sdhc unlimited upgrade card,but have no idea what should be on it?
it shows up in the ds menu (as a boy&girl icon with japanese/chinese writing
but whatever i put on the sd card doesnt show up?
as soon as i try to load it, both screens are just blank white?
any help would be greatly appreciated

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > ndsl r4 sdhc 2gb/4gb loading screen (**no email posting or banned**)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork