User User name Password  

Friday 7.6.2024 / 22:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > how do i burn vcd?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
how do i burn vcd?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
endless
_
13. May 2002 @ 13:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have used TMPGEnc to encoded the movies i downloaded from kazaa, but after i encoded the movie, i try to burn it from nero. the size for the movie is way to big (1.23 GB) for me to burn it on to a cd (700 mb 80 mins) so can anyone help me?
Advertisement
_
__
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
13. May 2002 @ 13:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Split it. Go to our article section for guides. And use the search feature in forums, not too hard.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
endless
_
13. May 2002 @ 14:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am sorry, i am new to this. where do i go to find out how to split it?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. May 2002 @ 14:35

I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
13. May 2002 @ 14:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think the DVD->VCD guide has instructions. Or the DivX->VCD. With TMPGEnc anyway.

Webmaster
endless
_
13. May 2002 @ 21:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have used virtual dub to split the avi files in half, than i encoded the avi files to mpeg files. after that i burned on nero. but for some reason i am unable to play it on my vcd player. can anyone help?
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
14. May 2002 @ 00:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Use the search, your burning process has failed (look for instructions how to burn, I recommend our Nero-VCD article) OR your player doesn't support VCD.

Webmaster
endless
_
14. May 2002 @ 14:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my dvd player does support vcd cuz i tried with other vcd. i followed the instruction for vcd nero burning article. but in the end it is still not working.first of all, the steps i am taking above is correct right? if so i really don't know what is wrong. please help me, i am dying to get this done. thanks
endless
_
14. May 2002 @ 18:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can anyone help? help me please.
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
15. May 2002 @ 00:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Very likely a media issue, if you remembered to "finalize" the disc and burned it 4x or slower. Try some other brand. And for Sony -- most of the Sony players only support CDRWs.
endless
_
15. May 2002 @ 13:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
u mean what brand my dvd player is or u mean what brand my burner is? and all the step i took above is correct right?
wonderboy
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
15. May 2002 @ 22:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
endless: does your dvd player plar cd-r's? and yes what brand is your home(standalone)dvd player.. have you tried the vcd on anyone else's dvd/vcd player and does it play on you computers cd-rom using win dvd or power dvd???
mtndew21
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
21. May 2002 @ 22:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Endless, I thought the same thing with my dvd player. I'd push play and nothing, but then found out that if i click on 1 movie would start.give that a try....
Advertisement
_
__

_
aliahmed
_
3. June 2002 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When you split the CD into 2 discs, do you just put the scrollbar into the middle and press Set End Frame?
If you do, when you use Nero does it burn the 1st CD and when it's done does it say Insert Disc 2 or something?

Also, is burning to 2 Discs the exact same as burning to 1 Disc, except the only changing the Source Range?

Thanks. Please Reply. I'm new so i don't know much of this stuff.

ALI
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > how do i burn vcd?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork