Show topics

Forums
Forums
Archos av480
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bodjie
_
20. February 2006 @ 19:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Newbie here.(so please excuse my ignorance)
I just got an archos av480, I am just wondering how do you transfer movie files that I got on my computer hard drive(the movie files I am referring about are the ones ,I shrink (Iso)using dvdshrink),so I may be able to watch it on my archos:)
volcomiso
_
4. March 2006 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Bro bro bro. With ISO's you are trying to get movies on your Archos right? Well First of all that isn't going to work it has to he a dvd format. Second of all burn a dvd with your DVD Shrink and then with the files you have to convert them to MP4 format which is a video format for digital video players like yours. Maybe try Videora download it for free if any site tries to sell it you'll get ripped off because it's freeware. Alright Mr Newbie haha I hope I've helped you later.
bodjie
_
4. March 2006 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the reply..I finally figure it out ,You have to save your movie to ifo ,using DVD Decrypter then use VirtualDub to convert it to mp4(divx)...the only thing that sucks is it take 3 to 4 hours to convert them. :)
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > archos av480

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork