User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 20:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > archos av500, major problems! help!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Archos AV500, major problems! HELP!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
qazzz
_
27. February 2006 @ 10:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there, I had an ARCHOS AV500 for christmas and it was all going so well up untill about 4 weeks ago. Basically every time I tried to connect it to my laptop it said that "Drive F was not formatted do I want to format it now?" I didn't format it as I didn't want to loose my data but last night I gave in and formatted it. anyway since then the Archos has not worked right. the files I had on there are still there but al currupted and in gobbldy guk, and when I connect it to the laptop although it comes up as a removable disk drive it doesn't come up with ANY of the sub catagories i.e musiv, photos, videos. and anything I do put on the Archos i cannot find them on the device itself! NIGHTMARE!! basically I want to restore the factory settings and start from the beggining again but I don't know how. Any help would be VERY MUCH appriciated! Cheers
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > archos av500, major problems! help!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork