User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 15:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > problems with burning
Show topics

Forums
Forums
problems with burning
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cheezy
_
15. May 2002 @ 13:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i dled an .avi file from the net, and then used tmpenc and made it an .mpg file. i went to ezcd5 and did video cd and clicked on the mpg file but it shows this screen: http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/r/g/q/d/qdft34tslvgkva4kkhvp3jgo8k/Clipboard01.jpg
can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? thanks
Advertisement
_
__
cheezy
_
18. May 2002 @ 17:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
whoops my pic isn't working, well what is says it that:
"The file "C:\fast_and_furious(10f2).mpg", will not work in a VCD player. To make this file video CD compliant, you will need to use an MPEG encoder that supports Video CD encoding."
it also has an "x" by the frame size (320X240), the frame rate (unavailable) and the system clock reference (1084)...i tried doing the "add anyways" option, it goes to the burning screen and one second later it says cd burning cancelled.
anyone know what im doing wrong?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. May 2002 @ 17:12

wonderboy
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. May 2002 @ 18:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it looks like it is a svcd you need to encode it to vcd ....... if that is not the case try nero(demo) maybe...Also can you view the avi? with media player or something before you encode it?
cheezy
_
21. May 2002 @ 12:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes i can view the avi file, and i do it in vcd.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. May 2002 @ 12:56

Advertisement
_
__

_
wonderboy
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
21. May 2002 @ 20:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
your settings in tmpenc might be wrong use the wizard or download the newest version of it and try encoding to vcd again.....
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > problems with burning

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork