User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 13:24
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > using action replay codes on your r4/m3 simply
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Using Action Replay Codes on your R4/M3 Simply
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Biggs007
_
11. March 2013 @ 03:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my computer says that the code editor is a file but in rar format. i cant open it. what do i do?
Advertisement
_
__
Biggs007
_
11. March 2013 @ 04:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can somebody give me a proper link for the code editor?
or email the file to me at ginganinja_77_@hotmail.com
if anybody can help me it would be most helpful.
:D
Biggs007
_
11. March 2013 @ 04:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can somebody give me a proper link for the code editor?
or email the file to me at ginganinja_77_@hotmail.com
if anybody can help me it would be most helpful.
:D
SomeRandomAsian
_
30. July 2013 @ 03:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by H4xx0r89:
I have a m3 ds simply and cannot get this to work. Its 1.04fw and I put the cheats as cheat.dat in my "_system_" folder. Still nothing happens when I press Y on any game. Can someone help me out?
You are actually supposed to save it as (usrcheat.dat) not (cheat.dat) :D Hope this helps
Advertisement
_
__

_
matt325
_
1. August 2013 @ 22:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so i followed all th instructions but i cant seem to see where it says Cheat(y) i have preloaded cheats for pokemon diamond but i'm trying to load different ones from platinum
and the one that the cheat works on is labeled as "CHEAT.DAT" but i cant load it into the cheat editor because i want to add the platinum cheats to the existing cheats

i don't need my old cheats soo i try replacing the cheats with the mnew platinum ones i've tried it multile times now but i can't seem to get the new cheats to display hte Cheat(Y) at the game menu

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > using action replay codes on your r4/m3 simply

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork