Show topics

Forums
Forums
Program forBurning data cd's
  Jump to:

Posted Message
nickcunit
_
28. May 2002 @ 04:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would like to ask which software you advise for burning data cd's as i would like to start to do this again, I currently use Feurio for Audio after ripping with CDEX or EAC ( for some reason EAC locks up the system with my internal drive, so I can only use EAC from my external RWdrive). After the earlier problems with the EAC extraction I experienced, I uninstalled the Easy Creator 3.5 and direct CD I was using to try to solve the cdrom problem, after a lot of help from this forum. I now wish to add a data burning program, of course i could always reinstall the roxio stuff but i am sure somebody here can advise me of something better.
I run win98 SE with an internal Toshiba dvdrom SD C 2402 and an extrnal Freecom Traveller RW4420 . 128mb PII 400 laptop.
Many Thanks.
Nick.
Advertisement
_
__
cd-rw.org

4 product reviews
_
28. May 2002 @ 05:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try Nero Burning ROM or Padus Disc Juggler.

The old school is back. All hail the new http://BitBurners.com !
GodFinger
_
30. May 2002 @ 07:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nero is much metter choise than Easy CD-destroyer. Nero is more frequently updated and has more jiggs and giggles. (Settings)
GodFinger
_
30. May 2002 @ 07:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry.. Nero is much BETTER choise...
Advertisement
_
__

_
nickcunit
_
30. May 2002 @ 07:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am currently trying out padus Disc Juggler but i am having a few intial probs that i am hoping to sort out, I have checked out more info on my rewriter drive and it is shown on my sysyem as an RW8040A which is a Ricoh unit, although this is not listed on the Padus support page as a supported drive I have seen it listed elsewhere as a drive compatable with Padus Disc Juggler , any further info welcome.

Nick.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > cd-r > program forburning data cd's

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork