User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 12:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > divx to vcd
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Divx to VCD
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Nexis
Inactive
_
17. October 2001 @ 03:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HI ppl

How do u convert a divx file to vcd? any programs out there to help me? if u could point me in the right direction i would appreciate the help

Thanks in advance
Nexis
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
17. October 2001 @ 06:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Simply encode the DivX again to VCD compliant MPEG-1 stream with TMPGEnc and burn it to CD with Nero. TMPGEnc can be found from here:

TMPGEnc.cfm ">http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_tools/TMPGEnc.cfm

and commercial version of Nero can be purchased from here (buy it using this link and you support our site a little bit :)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005BGB2/afterdawncom

..just remember that encoding video twice (as DivX is once encoded to DivX and now you encode it to MPEG-1) always loses quality over direct encoding (from source material, like DVD, to MPEG-1).

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. October 2001 @ 06:10

danzac
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
17. October 2001 @ 13:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
download the full version of nero of Kazaa.
Related links
Download the latest version of DivX codec from AfterDawn.com!
Get FFSHOW from here -- free DirectShow filter for watching DivX movies, faster than original DivX codec!
Read AfterDawn.com's DivX guides from here.
Convert SVCD to VCD using TMPGEnc - read our guide from here.
Read our DVD to VCD guide.
Download TMPGEnc from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
your opinion that Divx is no Longer standard ???? 3 29. December 2013 Video - Software discussion
how make vcd from dvd or mkv files 1 28. June 2013 Convert video to another format
DivX codec, trying to remove watermark from all encodes! 6 18. April 2013 Video - Software discussion
anyone have a panaonic dmp-bd75? -I can't get divx to work 1 7. June 2012 Blu-ray players
What kind of .avi format do Divx DVD players use? 3 1. April 2012 Convert video to another format
divx and any video converter 3 19. March 2012 Convert video to another format
help needed with playing divx on surround system 1 28. January 2012 Receivers and amplifiers
Multiple video formats to VCD 2 27. December 2011 Convert DVD to another format
Divx buffering problem 0%-100% 1 26. November 2011 Video playback problems
DivX USB DVD player - judder in certain scenes...water, live music etc.... 5 21. November 2011 DVD players

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > divx to vcd

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork