User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 11:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > is anyone here from the uk??
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Is anyone here from the UK??
  Jump to:

Posted Message
zerith
_
15. June 2006 @ 08:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just wondered cause am looking to form a a band in the glasgow area
MCRFreak
_
17. December 2006 @ 04:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey, is this thread still goin or is it dead?

~~To Remember Costs Nothing~~
_
10. February 2007 @ 01:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im from the UK and looking for a band to work with i play drums and electric guitar perfectly need a band to mosh with

Ayame, i live for you xxx even though the sight may fade the feelings shall always remain

Ayame, i owe you my life but thats all i have to give to you as you already have my love and my heart

forever yours Joe xxxxx
Advertisement
_
__

_
MCRFreak
_
10. February 2007 @ 12:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well I can sing and do a little screaming if thats any use to ya :)

~~To Remember Costs Nothing~~
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > is anyone here from the uk??

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork