User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > minor update to forums: "link to this message" quick link added
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Minor update to forums: "Link to this message" quick link added
  Jump to:

Posted Message
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
12. July 2006 @ 03:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Now on top of each message, there's a link that can be used as a copy/paste link to link directly to a particular forum post, rather than linking to the whole thread or a specific page of a thread.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. July 2006 @ 05:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you drD, this is a nice add in :)

_
12. July 2006 @ 08:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks dRD.. it's a lot less hassle than the origional technique :)
_
12. July 2006 @ 08:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Indeed, nice little feature, cheers for impelmeting it, should make things that little bit easier when linking to specific posts rather than the whole thread.

Yours Truly; Rav
BitTorrent Safety Guide: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/395674
Free Security Software: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/292257
The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. July 2006 @ 03:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's a great idea.

AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
13. July 2006 @ 09:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thats a kewl idea can't wait to use it :)

Edited by DVDBack23

"the mediocre teacher tells. the good teacher explains. the superior teacher demonstrates. the great teacher inspires."- William Aruthur Ward
_
14. July 2006 @ 08:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Very good idea in adding this on top of each message.Sure it will be very useful :)
vballstud
Suspended permanently
_
25. February 2009 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Damn... so that's what that link was for. I thought it was kind of a mod alert button to have them look at a post since the Report An Offensive Post link doesn't appear until you become a Junior Member.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
26. March 2009 @ 14:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol i clicked it, and it did something.... not sure what yet though :p

AfterDawn Addict
_
29. May 2009 @ 14:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by homesick:
lol i clicked it, and it did something.... not sure what yet though :p
it changes the very last bit of the URL address. that way its like post #239497 instead of post#239496. at least thats all i noticed, other than bringing that post to the top of the screen.

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
alterego8
Suspended permanently
_
16. October 2009 @ 16:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. October 2009 @ 16:40

alterego8
Suspended permanently
_
16. October 2009 @ 16:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. October 2009 @ 16:40

Advertisement
_
__

_
maomao001
Suspended permanently
_
23. October 2009 @ 02:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. October 2009 @ 05:22

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > minor update to forums: "link to this message" quick link added

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork