User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 20:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > minor improvement to "my" -- personal links via rss
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Minor improvement to "my" -- personal links via RSS
  Jump to:

Posted Message
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
15. August 2006 @ 02:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
We added a minor improvement to the my.afterdawn.com profile pages. Now each user has a small rss feed button (looks exactly like the feed button in Firefox) next to "My links" title.

What is it good for?

Say, if you're using a remote computer and don't have your personal bookmarks available, you can simply add the RSS feed to your browser and you'll have all the bookmarks (that you have stored to your "my" profile) available within the feed folder in Firefox (and other browsers supporting RSS feeds).

We'll be adding soon an option to add private links to your profile, so you can have all your links, even the ones you wish to stay private, stored within your profile.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
tocool4u
Suspended permanently
_
15. August 2006 @ 06:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow....Thanks I didn't think you would work this fast with my.afterdawn. That is a really good start and really useful if you are on remotely. I can't wait for the improvements coming in September(unless you are working on them now :D).
_
15. August 2006 @ 19:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Keep up the good work dRD and all of Afterdawn for that matter :)

Big Thanks To Jamaal10!
AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
15. August 2006 @ 20:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanxs for the imrovments keep them commin although i am not a big rss user it doesnt hurt. :)

Edited by DVDBack23

"the mediocre teacher tells. the good teacher explains. the superior teacher demonstrates. the great teacher inspires."- William Aruthur Ward
_
16. August 2006 @ 19:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
drD will the rss feed work on psps

For a While i have escaped time but to return when they need you most to come back on a vendetta like a have thats just simply MAGIC!
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
16. August 2006 @ 22:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BlkMagic1: The RSS feed will work on all devices and tools that support standard RSS feeds.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. August 2006 @ 05:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks dRD, this site just keeps improving :)

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
17. August 2006 @ 07:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok thanks for the improvement

For a While i have escaped time but to return when they need you most to come back on a vendetta like a have thats just simply MAGIC!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. August 2006 @ 07:43

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > minor improvement to "my" -- personal links via rss

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork