User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 22:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > having trouble with bully-ps2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Having trouble with Bully-PS2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Dragon422
_
18. October 2006 @ 19:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried burning Bully 4 times with the same kind of dvd and I get short choppy sounds and lagging sounds. Very long load times and eventually get enter disc in disc tray to continue. Please help me I've tried Zoneloader same results.
Also my dvd's are Sonic 8x ones that you get online (100 discs).
Advertisement
_
__
dreamer2
_
18. October 2006 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i ahve the same problem with my ps2 . it takes long loading times and lag sounds.also some time game doesnt load. iused three different media with lowest speed to burn. verbatim, sony and other brand.i checked other games i thought it may be problem with my ps2 but all other games are running perfectly like god hand and moral kombat. please help thanks
rac3rzeke
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
18. October 2006 @ 19:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the load times are amazingly long for me too.... i tried rebuilding it and it wouldnt even load. i am looking forward to playing this game so if someone has a fix or something please post!
dreamer2
_
19. October 2006 @ 01:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does anybody know what wrong please help thanks
ace1uk
Suspended permanently
_
19. October 2006 @ 02:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
1. You can't rebuild this game, it uses LBA checks
2. It loads & plays fine on good quality media - RITEK G05

And why start a new topic, when there was already one on Bully?

Always 1st with 100% working PS2 Online Game DNA$ IDs!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. October 2006 @ 03:08

johnr283
_
27. September 2013 @ 10:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know this thread is very old. Has any one ever fixed this problem? I have lost my backup of Bully. and I want to make another. I have ripped the ISO from a retail disc but I also get choppy sounds and the game freezes using Swap Magic 3.6. The retail disc works fine. I have tried a manual rebuild but the game loads to a black screen. I could try using Experts builder. Does and on have a current link to it?
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. October 2013 @ 10:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I never had a problem with this game

If I remember I played it with FMCB and esr 1.8

I always used good quality discs and burned at 4x speed.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS
Riax
_
29. October 2013 @ 13:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Slow rip and Slow burn with high quality discs

Recordable media is harder to read then pressed retail discs

If you getting problems chances are your PS2 laser is on its way out, pot tweak/replace or just play on the retail disc.
Advertisement
_
__

_
megadunderhead
_
3. December 2013 @ 22:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Riax:
Slow rip and Slow burn with high quality discs

Recordable media is harder to read then pressed retail discs

If you getting problems chances are your PS2 laser is on its way out, pot tweak/replace or just play on the retail disc.
Actually my question is.

is it a patched or padded iso bully has security sectors built into it if the same sectors are bypassed the games audio will be choppy and loose so my guess is a bad rip!!!

i would try a different version iso from another site
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > having trouble with bully-ps2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork