User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 22:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > lotus 1-2-3 formulas
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Lotus 1-2-3 formulas
  Jump to:

Posted Message
klk
_
9. November 2006 @ 13:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I need help. I can't remember how to set a formula. I want to put a numeber in one cell and then auto fill the next to come up to the sum I have. Can SOMEBODY help me.
Ex.. 10 plus _____ equal 100.
I'll fill the first number but I want he formula to do the rest....Thanks for saving my sanity...
Advertisement
_
__
_
11. November 2006 @ 15:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was a Lotus fanatic many years ago including Amipro when I was reluctant to use Microsoft products.

Try this site:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051986941033.aspx

Good luck!

Thank you,

cm
_
11. November 2006 @ 15:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Thank you,

cm
klk
_
12. November 2006 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cmaldona:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
All 3 web sites were a great help......
I found exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks again.
Karen
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
12. November 2006 @ 09:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Karen,

You are very welcome. I am glad to be of help.

Thank you,

cm
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > lotus 1-2-3 formulas

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork