User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 23:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > dvd region 2 to dvd region 0
Show topics

Forums
Forums
dvd region 2 to dvd region 0
  Jump to:

Posted Message
fabianosm
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
1. August 2003 @ 18:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i buy one english dvd and in my dvd player does not play correctly...only black and white.. i want convert this movie to region 1 or 4 and after grab in dvd (not svcd) so i can play correctly in my dvd player.. in my computer dvd region 2 play ok.. but in my dvd player no... so... whats tool i need? please... send me one tutorial... i´m from brazil and i ´m beginner so i have une dvd recorder and dvd shirink ..please help me.

baraka
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. August 2003 @ 18:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Use the user guides here. DVD Shrink and Record Now. DVD Shrink will make it region free (R0).

http://www.chrismccann.co.uk/user_guides.htm

fabianosm
_
1. August 2003 @ 20:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i try dvd shirink and... no way... i grab one dvd and still black and white colors...
Advertisement
_
__

_
cpb353
_
5. August 2003 @ 05:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Check to make sure the leads are connected corretly into the back of the player and TV.

Also, check your TV is able to play NTSC and PAL video. I know NTSC playing through a PAL Only TV comes out green...

Trying to change the region coding will not help....
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > dvd region 2 to dvd region 0

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork