User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 19:25
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > the descent - will not ratdvd !!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
THE DESCENT - will not ratDVD !!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
leestrada
_
3. January 2007 @ 11:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 Elby with XP SP2 on a Dell Dimension 4500 2Ghz!

Get fatal message: ratDVD can't work on DVD's with Mpeg1

Tried to stream out vaious title combinations to get it to work with No Results!

Any Ideas Anyone?

Lee
magicmanx
_
3. January 2007 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what i did for descent was, i ripped it to my hd with AnyDVD, then i opened the disk and copied the files that were missing and/or a different size. then i ran it through VobBlanker just to be safe, and after that i had a perfect copy of descent.
_
3. January 2007 @ 13:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Was this a downloaded file? There's a good chance that it's a VCD or otherwise encoded in MPEG-1. ratDVD is for use with DVDs i.e. MPEG-2 encoded to a strict VOB substandard.

-Do you believe you own your computer and shouldn't be told what you can run and do? Then say *NO* to Microsoft Vista!
-Since half the questions here involve media problems, here ya go: Only use Verbatim or Taiyo-Yuden discs (get your TYs from Rima.com, not Supermediastore or meritline). Forget the rest, no matter what "brand" they sell under. Always burn at 4x speed regardless of the speed rating of this discs or your drive. If you have burn problems with these then you have to update your drive's firmware. For double-layer discs, only use Verbatim DVD+R DL and burn them at 2.4x speed.
Advertisement
_
__

_
leestrada
_
4. January 2007 @ 02:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is a purchased copy NTSC!

What do you do with BobBlanker?

Lee
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > the descent - will not ratdvd !!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork