User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 16:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > dvd-r meida that works for playstation 2 ?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
dvd-r meida that works for Playstation 2 ?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
slugo
_
5. July 2002 @ 12:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i just bought a sony computer with a pioneer dvr-104 drive. i also have a modded PS2. I was wondering what's the best dvd-r media out their that will play perfect movies and games on my PS2 and thats also compatible with my dvd burner? I'v tried universal and it's not compatible with my dvr-104. Please help!!!!!!!
Advertisement
_
__
HomerJ
_
6. July 2002 @ 12:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Slugo,

What version of PS2 do you own ? To the best of my knowledge, there are currently 5 different ones.

Search the web to find out how to know which is which. I know for sure that versions 4 & 5 can play DVD-R discs.
jaybarrus
_
7. July 2002 @ 08:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try optodisc. I got mine from NewEgg for under $2 delivered. They work very well on my pioneer 104. My ps2 is version 5 and they boot up every time.
jnihil
_
7. July 2002 @ 10:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
More pricey, but Maxell and TDK media also work well on PS2 and Pioneer burner.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ultima
_
8. July 2002 @ 17:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
www.buy-dvd-r.com has Universal DVD-R, they record ps2 games just like Pioneer dvd-r ... works like original... you can really tell the quality when you copy back up games ... those 1.xx each dvd-r loads in PS2 FOREVER...
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > dvd-r meida that works for playstation 2 ?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork