User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 16:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > converting avi to dvd without loosing quality
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Converting avi to dvd without loosing quality
  Jump to:

Posted Message
leesom
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. January 2007 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey i am not that new to conversion but what i was wondering is if anybody could tell me a way that i can convert my AVI to dvd (VOB) wihout loosing quality.. now at the moment i use vso ConvertXtoDVD but for some reason when the final product comes out in the darker scenes of the movie it becomes pixelated .. and this really bugs me so if any body could refer me to a program where this wont happen i would really appriciate it thanks!!
_
12. January 2007 @ 18:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well the best way to get the best quailty is to do a disk to disk, you know dvd to dvd, what you are trying to do is convert a AVI file that you downloaded from the net and convert it to dvd, ConvertXtoDVD is a great program but it can only be as good as what it has to work with, it is kinda like this garbage in garbage out, how fast are you burning? what kind of media are you using? no multitasking, what you should allways do is to make sure that the file that you are going to convert is the best you can get, so make sure to check the quailty.
leesom
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. January 2007 @ 18:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeh i follow.. i am burning at 4x and the media that i generally is of top quality but i always seem to get a pixelated movie.. is there a spesific program you would recommend or should i stick with vso ?? .. thanks
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
13. January 2007 @ 02:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi :)
as RD says what goes in comes out
your using the best converter, so the source must be suspect, although a little pixalation from an AVI download is not uncommen

gif by ireland

we cant help if you wont help yourself
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > converting avi to dvd without loosing quality

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork