User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 23:18
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > singer looking for a band, to jam
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Singer looking for a band, to jam
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cmarone
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
22. January 2007 @ 06:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am looking to jam and click with energetic band. I love Nirvana and sound like Kirk Cobain. If you have orginal music and could use my vocals thats awsome. I am pretty versatile. I could do Doors, U2, Elvis, but am really looking to do orgianal stuff, and some Nirvana tributes. We could go far, if we are orginal and have passion, which i do. Email me direct at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
Chris

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. January 2007 @ 17:20

Advertisement
_
__
cmarone
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
22. January 2007 @ 06:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cmarone:
I am looking to jam and click with energetic band. I love Nirvana and sound like Kirk Cobain. If you have orginal music and could use my vocals thats awsome. I am pretty versatile. I could do Doors, U2, Elvis, but am really looking to do orgianal stuff, and some Nirvana tributes. We could go far, if we are orginal and have passion, which i do. Email me direct at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
Chris
NY City area, Long Island

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. January 2007 @ 17:21

ddp
_
24. January 2007 @ 17:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no email posting as per forum rules above, post edited
shit1
Suspended permanently
_
27. April 2007 @ 09:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You sound perfect for our band. We pull our influences from bands like Mudhoney, Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, and a whole bunch of other great rock bands. Our bands name is Full Black Habbit and we recently got rid of our singer because he wasn't what we were looking for. He was too screamy. If you go to our my space page, myspace.com/fullblackhabbit, you'll see what I mean. Anyway, even if you've already found a band, please give me a reply. Thanks.

Luca Caruso
shit1
Suspended permanently
_
27. April 2007 @ 11:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by shit1:
You sound perfect for our band. We pull our influences from bands like Mudhoney, Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, and a whole bunch of other great rock bands. Our bands name is Full Black Habbit and we're from Fort Lauderdale. We've been together for almost 3 years and just recently got rid of our singer because he wasn't what we were looking for. He was too screamy. If you go to our my space page, myspace.com/fullblackhabbit, you'll see what I mean. Anyway, even if you've already found a band, please give me a reply. carusoluca@yahoo.com Thanks.

Luca Caruso
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
27. April 2007 @ 22:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
shit,

You got banned because your nick is entirely inappropriate and posted your email addy right after ddp warned it's against forum rules.

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > singer looking for a band, to jam

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork