Forums
Forums
MGS disk 2 save
  Jump to:

Posted Message
raganarok
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. January 2007 @ 11:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can someone give me a disk two save just as you get there for PSP i really want to play.

please i would be very very thankful because I've been looking everywhere!!!

two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left!
_
28. January 2007 @ 03:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i don't think it's possible becasue for most other discs u get to save b4 switchin discs where as mgs doesn't hav tht. normally u would save then leave switch to another disc (With the same name and game id) so tht the emulator would still think it's the same dsc.

http://my.afterdawn.com/thisdude/all_links.cfm - Click here for more of my PSP Guides.
Nomex
_
28. January 2007 @ 08:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There is an alternative to PopStation for playing PSX games on your PSP cant remember what its called but it accepts Memory Card Saves (*.MCR) which are widely available on the internet. Only other way I can think of is to find someone elses PopStation-type savegame for beginning of Disk 2 and and change the SLUS/SCUS ID to the same as your PBP.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
28. January 2007 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can't get past psycho mantis? there's an alternative way to do it w/o needing a 2nd controller port.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > mgs disk 2 save

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork