User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 18:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > iso games or psx games on psp
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Iso Games or PSX games on PSP
  Jump to:

Posted Message
MedinaD
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
IS THERE ANY!!!!!!! i mean any way of playin donloaded games onto your memory stick if i have 3.03 system software????? I just wanna play cough illegally downloaded games cough.
Advertisement
_
__
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
downgrade to 1.50 with the new downgrader and then upgarade to 3.03oe-c and you can play psx games isos homebrew all the goodies

all funn in games
MedinaD
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yea but i dont have the G.T.A game and i have to pay for a new car so im dead broke
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dat savage were u from ? got any mates that have it mayb you can rent it from the video store we have heeps of them in the video stores in nz if u livd in dunedin new zealand i would let you use mine :( sorry dude

all funn in games

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. January 2007 @ 15:35

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
then unless u can find one to rent, ur stuck for the moment.

MedinaD
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LIFE SUCKS

:(
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cant you use the HEN patch to play homebrew tho ???? im not sure i havent tryed it i know its out for 3.03 so go have a look at www.noobz.eu and get it

all funn in games
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
heres the link http://www.noobz.eu/download_hen.html im pritty sure that this tricks your psp into thinkn that its 1.50 or sumthing so you can run 1.50 homebrew including devhook wich can run isos :) life not so bad brutha (my bad ) i think you need gta to set up hen sorry bro and i dont know about the dev hook ether

all funn in games

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. January 2007 @ 15:52

MedinaD
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank Brotha. i apreciate it lemme try it now
MedinaD
_
28. January 2007 @ 15:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
UHHHHHHHH. can u help me out i dunno what to do
_
28. January 2007 @ 16:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry dude i think this needs gta aswell sorry bro

all funn in games
qwertass
Suspended permanently
_
30. January 2007 @ 15:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If U Download a 1.0-2.1 Game Demo You Can Download a Save Data Converter To convert save data from the demo to gta lcs unpatched 2.0.FROM psp-blender.com also they have a 3.03 Safe Downgrader Impossible To Brick (You Dont Need GTA For It) It works I Did It.

PSP Specs. psp 3.03 to 1.25 w/ 3.03D Custom Firmware Green & Black Skin 2 4 Gig Memory sticks a movie docking station and new 40wt built in speakers.
_
30. January 2007 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have version 1.5 and i don't know how to install the game to my psp. PLEASEEE HELP!!!
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. January 2007 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by qwertass:
If U Download a 1.0-2.1 Game Demo You Can Download a Save Data Converter To convert save data from the demo to gta lcs unpatched 2.0.FROM psp-blender.com also they have a 3.03 Safe Downgrader Impossible To Brick (You Dont Need GTA For It) It works I Did It.

PSP Specs. psp 3.03 to 1.25 w/ 3.03D Custom Firmware Green & Black Skin 2 4 Gig Memory sticks a movie docking station and new 40wt built in speakers.
Liar. there is no 100% safe impossible to brick downgrader. and psp-blender is a scam site. not to mention, ur psp specs u listed are inaccurate, there is no 1.25 firmware or a 3.03D custom firmware.

good try though.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. January 2007 @ 18:00

Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > iso games or psx games on psp

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork